Windows 10: Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital...

Discus and support Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Short Version:Need one or more of the following:Instructions as to how to restore a Windows machine to the Device list in my Microsoft Account that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dmschicago, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital...

Short Version:Need one or more of the following:Instructions as to how to restore a Windows machine to the Device list in my Microsoft Account that was erroneously deletedTelephone number to Activate Windows By Telephone if it still exists for a home userInstructions as to how I can get my bought and paid for Retail license from an old Windows install after using the slmgr command to uninstall itA way to actually get a Microsoft support person to respond in the chat window after opening Contact Support. Long Version:Seven months ago I installed Windows 11 Pro in a VM on my MacBook Pro using

:)

dmschicago, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital... :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital...

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital...

1. Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital... - Similar Threads - Accidentally Removed Device

2. Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital license linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital license linked to...: Same problem to this Link: Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows - Microsoft CommunityDigital Licenses do not work after removing the device from the account.I purchased a new license Which I am now demanding a refund for Either through...
  3. Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital license linked to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital license linked to...: Same problem to this Link: Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows - Microsoft CommunityDigital Licenses do not work after removing the device from the account.I purchased a new license Which I am now demanding a refund for Either through...
  4. Device accidentally removed from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device accidentally removed from Microsoft account: Hi there,I've looked online but all the tips seem not to be working.I have accidentally removed my new DELL PC from my Microsoft account. Now it doesn't let me add it back: I've tried logging in and out, accessing the app store and downloading an app, I tried adding it...
  5. Device accidentally removed from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device accidentally removed from Microsoft account: Hi there,I've looked online but all the tips seem not to be working.I have accidentally removed my new DELL PC from my Microsoft account. Now it doesn't let me add it back: I've tried logging in and out, accessing the app store and downloading an app, I tried adding it...
  6. Cant Reactivate Windows 11 Pro Digital License After Unlinking Device from Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Reactivate Windows 11 Pro Digital License After Unlinking Device from Microsoft Account: Hello,I currently run Windows 11 Pro on a digital license. Initially I bought an Acer PC with Windows 7 Pro CD Key on sticker in 2010. OS was upgraded for free to Windows 8 Pro and then Windows 10 Pro and finally to Windows 11 Pro.Recently, my motherboard died and I replaced...
  7. Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Removed Device from Microsoft Account that had my Windows 11 Pro digital...: Short Version:Need one or more of the following:Instructions as to how to restore a Windows machine to the Device list in my Microsoft Account that was erroneously deletedTelephone number to Activate Windows By Telephone if it still exists for a home userInstructions as to...
  8. I've accidentally removed my surface pro from my microsoft account devices. How do I add it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've accidentally removed my surface pro from my microsoft account devices. How do I add it...: Recently, I have accidentally removed one of my devices from the Microsoft account devices section and would like to add my device back on. How do I do that?...
  9. Accidentally removed devices from account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally removed devices from account: Just as the title states, I removed some of my devices that were on my account, that I no longer have in my possession. The problem is, on this new laptop that I have I am not able to activate windows on it for some reason, even when I tried to use the "changed hardware...
  10. removing a device from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing a device from my Microsoft account: How do I remove a device from my devices in my Microsoft account ? I no longer have a windows Laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-device-from-my-microsoft-account/b01681e7-1a24-456f-8441-b20b0802cf1d