Windows 10: Accidentally removed my phone from acc

Discus and support Accidentally removed my phone from acc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Help! I stupidly unsync'd my phone from my windows account. How do I get it back? Also. I can't seem to get my phone and computer to talk to eachother... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jess.s., May 31, 2020.

1. jess.s. Win User

Accidentally removed my phone from acc

Help! I stupidly unsync'd my phone from my windows account. How do I get it back?
    Also. I can't seem to get my phone and computer to talk to eachother on the 'your phone' app :\

:)

jess.s., May 31, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 31, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 31, 2020
  4. Accidentally removed my phone from acc

need to remove administrator acc

there is another acc called administrator but this acc is not have in this pc before window upgrade. I need to remove this acc cos my acc is created as administrator and I no need to come in this pc with that other acc called administrator. so I hope
    someone help me.

KhayPreyez, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally removed my phone from acc

1. Accidentally removed my phone from acc - Similar Threads - Accidentally removed phone

2. Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone: Have received 2 phishing pam messages on Phone Link supposedly from USPS. Spammer used phone number from UK. These texts do not appear on my phone, TG. How do I delete, or any texts using Phone Link? Is removing and reinstalling only option? Would like ability to delete any...
  3. Removed acces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed acces: Hello, my virus and threath protection has stopped working, it was saying admin removed rights or something, i tried to fix it my searching a already answered question, i tried to do it but now nothing works, i try to open control panel, it instantly close same with the...
  4. Removed acces

Removed acces: Hello, my virus and threath protection has stopped working, it was saying admin removed rights or something, i tried to fix it my searching a already answered question, i tried to do it but now nothing works, i try to open control panel, it instantly close same with the...
  5. Removed acces

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?: I had my phone connected to my laptop but it stopped working, so I tired uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. I was able to get it off my phone, but there isnt any option in the windows app to remove my phone, there also isnt any option to uninstall, its also grayed out...
  7. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  8. removing my phone from my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing my phone from my laptop: Hi, I cant remove my phone from my laptop. Also the task manager wont remove photos from the task view page. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-my-phone-from-my-laptop/579f4243-df95-4ae0-85e0-d8c6f997a835
  9. I can't remove a microsoft acc from my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't remove a microsoft acc from my pc.: It says remove in the email and accounts but when I remove account and load load back in to settings and check again the same account pops up. i cant do nothing further because i dont have to password....
  10. Accidentally removed devices from account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally removed devices from account: Just as the title states, I removed some of my devices that were on my account, that I no longer have in my possession. The problem is, on this new laptop that I have I am not able to activate windows on it for some reason, even when I tried to use the "changed hardware...