Windows 10: Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory

Discus and support Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I accidentally shut off my computer after I requested restore to factory windows settings. Now my HP laptop keeps restarting over and over.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JenniferTac1, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory

Yesterday I accidentally shut off my computer after I requested restore to factory windows settings. Now my HP laptop keeps restarting over and over. It reads that it has gone through 64% of system restore. I have tried holding power key shift when restarting and f4 and f6 and it wont stop. Please help.

:)

JenniferTac1, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Royie Win User

Nokia 2690 accidentally restored factory settings

I accidentally restored factory setting in my nokia 2690 hence losing vital information from my phone memory.how do i obtain my information back?

Royie, Feb 23, 2021
  3. LemP Win User
    Hello, I need help with my Toshiba Satellite A665-S6094, you see... I accidentally formatted the hdd, 100%.. how do I restore the factory default?

It's not easy to accidentally format the hard drive of your computer, but if "100%" does NOT include formatting the hidden recovery partition, you can restore the computer to its "factory condition" by following the steps here:

If you completely wiped the hard drive, you'll have to ask Toshiba for a set of factory restore DVDs.

4. Update Win User

Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory

Factory Reset Win 7 (without disc)

This was the answer! Thank you so much! I love this forums!

Update, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory

1. Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory - Similar Threads - Accidentally shut off

2. Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset: A day before yesterday my PC was working very slow, So i restarted it but it stuck at 33% and accidently I shut it down, Now when I switch it on and try to reset it through advanced option it doesn't get restart and shows “There was an problem restarting the PC”...
  3. Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset: A day before yesterday my PC was working very slow, So i restarted it but it stuck at 33% and accidently I shut it down, Now when I switch it on and try to reset it through advanced option it doesn't get restart and shows “There was an problem restarting the PC”...
  4. Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shut off during factory reset.: Laptop shut off during factory reset now it's stuck on windows blue screen and can't log in as administrator. Stuck on reboot loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shut-off-during-factory-reset/4f88b90b-9297-40cb-bad7-de009165332d
  6. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

Laptop shut off during factory reset.: Laptop shut off during factory reset now it's stuck on windows blue screen and can't log in as administrator. Stuck on reboot loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shut-off-during-factory-reset/4f88b90b-9297-40cb-bad7-de009165332d
  7. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I accidentally powered off my computer during a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally powered off my computer during a factory reset: I have a power cord with a little switch to turn off the power and when moving it I accidentally switched it off while my computer Lenovo legion T5 was factory resetting. Now whenever I turn on my pc, the monitors turn on but don't connect to the pc and just kinda alternate...
  9. I accidentally powered off my computer during a factory reset

I accidentally powered off my computer during a factory reset: I have a power cord with a little switch to turn off the power and when moving it I accidentally switched it off while my computer Lenovo legion T5 was factory resetting. Now whenever I turn on my pc, the monitors turn on but don't connect to the pc and just kinda alternate...
  10. Computer Shuts Off During Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Shuts Off During Sleep: Hello, Recently within the past week or so, my computer started to shut off from both sleep mode/hibernate after a period of time. I am using latest Windows 10 build, updated graphics drivers. To further elaborate, when I try to put the computer into sleep, the displays turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Accidentally shut off computer during restore to factory