Windows 10: Accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this...

Discus and support Accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this organization to manage this computer", and now i can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by One Saucy Boi, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this...

i accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this organization to manage this computer", and now i can't find a way back. i've been looking around and haven't found any setting to move back, i tried with the credential manager and removed my dad's company, but it didn't seem to work, because when i click the "see more" dots in the upper right corner it still says "Managed by your organization". I am despirately looking for a solution but all i find is people talking about my virus, which is not the problem in my case. i would love an answer as soon as possible

Thanks in advance

:)

One Saucy Boi, Jun 17, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft account Sign in option under user account is not working

Hi NAvneet.

Many thanks for your help. But this didn't work.

Should I try the below procedure. Someone has suggested this method to similar query in other thread. Pls suggest:

Please follow the steps to enable the build in administrator and check if it helps:

• Use the power button on the sign-in screen to Shift+Restart. This will take you to the recovery boot menu.
    • Click Troubleshoot, Advanced options, Startup settings. When given the choice of startup options, try booting the PC in
      Safe Mode with Command Prompt. If you can’t get there, skip to the next major step.
      • If you can get to a CMD window, enable the built-in administrator account:

net user administrator /active:yes
      • Then restart and sign-in as the Administrator account.
      • Once in the Administrator account, open Regedit
        and go to the following key:

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities
      • Save a backup of the key: Export the StoredIdentities key to a .REG file on the desktop.
      • Then continue with step 4 below.
    • Use boot media to access the recovery command prompt.
      • Start Regedit.
      • Select the HKEY_USERS key.
      • Click File, Load Hive. and go up in the file system to This PC. Then browse to this file and then click Open:

C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT
      • When prompted, name it “def”
      • Select this key:

HKEY_USERS\def\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities
      • Save a backup of the key: Export the StoredIdentities key to a .REG file on the C:\ drive.
    • Find the subkey under StoredIdentities that matches the name of the Microsoft Account.
    • Delete the key.
    • If you loaded the offline registry hive, go back up in the tree on the left and select “def”. Then click File,
      Unload hive. This option will only be available if “def” is selected.
    • Restart the PC and test sign-in.
    • Once done, you may need to Verify the account in Settings, Accounts in order for it to be fully usable in Windows again.
    • If you used the built-in Administrator account to resolve the issue, please return it to the default disabled state to help keep the Computer secure. To do so follow the steps:
      net user administrator /active:no
    Please create a new administrator account using the Microsoft Account and check.

Shobhitjain2005, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this...

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this...

1. Accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this... - Similar Threads - Accidentally signed dad's

2. Was my dad scammed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was my dad scammed?: my dad turned his computer on and a popup saying the computer was locked/frozen kept popping up. It had only 1 number to call to have it fixed. it was a non microsoft number/message. The alleged company was called NovaTech. My dad called the number and it was a guy with an...
  3. Was my dad scammed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was my dad scammed?: my dad turned his computer on and a popup saying the computer was locked/frozen kept popping up. It had only 1 number to call to have it fixed. it was a non microsoft number/message. The alleged company was called NovaTech. My dad called the number and it was a guy with an...
  4. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps: I clicked on yes after logging into my school account on Office, but now I can't get the screen back. I did find the setting to remove my school account, but after logging in again I'm led straight to the T&C instead of first getting the popup to only log into the app. How do...
  5. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps: I clicked on yes after logging into my school account on Office, but now I can't get the screen back. I did find the setting to remove my school account, but after logging in again I'm led straight to the T&C instead of first getting the popup to only log into the app. How do...
  6. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

7. Microsoft Teams not allowing my account to sign in as for work or school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams not allowing my account to sign in as for work or school: Microsoft Teams has not been allowing me to attend meetings with my supervisor because of a "live.com" issue. I have read other information saying that this is the personal use of Teams accessed through the following link:https://teams.live.comAnother suggestion was to use...
  8. Microsoft Teams not allowing my account to sign in as for work or school

Microsoft Teams not allowing my account to sign in as for work or school: Microsoft Teams has not been allowing me to attend meetings with my supervisor because of a "live.com" issue. I have read other information saying that this is the personal use of Teams accessed through the following link:https://teams.live.comAnother suggestion was to use...
  9. Accidentally deleted my PC from Microsoft Account and now I can't sign in to my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally deleted my PC from Microsoft Account and now I can't sign in to my PC: I was trying to move my windows license from one Microsoft account from another, and I thought deleting it from my current account would let me move it to a new account. However, it appears I have confused it as now I can't sign in....
  10. Accidentally clicked "Allow my organization to manage my device" in Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accidentally clicked "Allow my organization to manage my device" in Teams: I've been working from home for a few months and recently needed to re-sign in to my Microsoft Teams app using my work credentials. I mistakenly blasted through the prompts and left the "Allow my organization to manage my device" box checked. This introduced a couple of...