Windows 10: accidentally turn ed off messages in a website I use

Discus and support accidentally turn ed off messages in a website I use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a member of swapbot and when you go to delete messages or sign up for a swap you get a message and I accidentally said yes to no additional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ladyval1956, Jan 4, 2020.

1. accidentally turn ed off messages in a website I use

I am a member of swapbot and when you go to delete messages or sign up for a swap you get a message and I accidentally said yes to no additional messages and now I can't sign up like I always did.

:)

ladyval1956, Jan 4, 2020

2. Turn on messages for a website in Microsoft Edge

I accidentally turned off messages for a certain website and I didn't know that it needed the messages turned on and now I cant figure out how to turn them back on! Heeeeelp!!!!

meaganm123, Jan 4, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    block access to a webpage/website

Hi,

Since your Internet Explorer keeps on routing you to certain web pages, what we suggest is for you to remove any installed third party plug-in or toolbar to your browser. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Click on Start.
    • In the start search box type programs and features and press
      Enter.
    • In the programs and features Window scroll down and
      search for any toolbar installed.
    • If you find any toolbar, right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Restart your computer and check if it redirects to other website.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 4, 2020
  4. accidentally turn ed off messages in a website I use

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

accidentally turn ed off messages in a website I use

1. accidentally turn ed off messages in a website I use - Similar Threads - accidentally turn off

2. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...: I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turn-my-laptop-off-while-updating/0d4892e3-f02d-49c2-8864-42b858e50885
  3. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...: I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turn-my-laptop-off-while-updating/0d4892e3-f02d-49c2-8864-42b858e50885
  4. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Accidentally turned pc off when resetting.

Accidentally turned pc off when resetting.: So I had just installed an extra hard drive and I wanted alot of my apps and stuff to be on the new one. I figured I might as well just reset the pc and start from scratch. Well, it was beginning to reset and I accidentally hit the power button. When i turn it on it shows a...
  6. Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut: Hello, I was trying to change the backlights for my hp omen 15 and somehow hit a shortcut that disabled my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/_this_is_what_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off: I accidentally installed a program named leftsider, there is no uninstall.exe, it moves the close, minimize and windowed buttons to the left side. This doesn't work too well in windows 10 though. I am running Windows through bootcamp and I have literally 0 experience with it....
  8. I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating

I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating: Hello, so last night I accidentally turned off my computer while it was updating, and now it won't turn on. I have a lenovo computer and when I turn it on the lenovo logo would show and then the screen would go completely black, but I can hear the fan going etc. Please tell...
  9. Accidentally turned off Mail live feature?!

in Browsers and Email
    Accidentally turned off Mail live feature?!: Hey, Yesterday i had to reinstall my win 10. After install I made a lot of changes in the settings, and probably siwthed off something that makes the mail app, showing how many new messages do I have. Now I can't turn it live, so it IS A LITTLE BIT ANNOYING. sorry...
  10. Turn On or Off Apps for Websites in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Apps for Websites in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Apps for Websites in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Apps for Websites in Windows 10 [img] Information Apps for websites is a feature that uses web-to-app linking to associate an app with a website. Apps for websites was first introduced in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I accidentally turned off messages for a certain website and I didnt know that it needed the messages turned on and now I cant figure out how to turn them back on! Heeeeelp!!!!

2. accidentally turned off show errors in visual studio code

3. accidentally turned off messages from web page