Windows 10: accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

Discus and support accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't sign in it and password is not available pls help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Agilan D N, Feb 21, 2024.

1. accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

I can't sign in it and password is not available pls help me

:)

Agilan D N, Feb 21, 2024

2. I accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

Hi Jujhar Singh. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Use whichever method works in this link to get into Repair Mode so you can do the necessary repairs or do a Reset: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2294-advanc...

Easiest is to force shutdown by holding in the power button. Do this twice. The third time you power on it should start into Repair Mode. Once in the Repair Mode try the numbered steps below.

It may be necessary to create bootable media on another PC to access Advanced Startup Options to try repairs, a Reset or do the Clean install. The bootable media has it's own set of files so that repairs or Reset might work better, doesn't require a password, and you'll have it to if necessary do the vastly superior Clean Install.

To create Windows 10 Installation Media on another PC install Media Creation Tool and follow the directions here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/m.... Uncheck the box for Recommended Settings to choose the exact version and bit rate for the target PC only.

Insert media, boot it by powering up PC while pressing the BIOS Boot Menu Key given here: https://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware-tutor...

If the media won't boot you may need to enter BIOS/UEFI Setup (pressing key given in chart in link above) to turn off Fast Boot or Fast Startup first.

Choose the boot device as a UEFI device if offered, on second screen choose Repair Your Computer, then Advanced Troubleshoot Options, then:

1) Try a System Restore,

2) Open the Command Prompt to trigger Safe Mode with Networking (for internet) or Safe Mode following https://www.intowindows.com/boot-windows-10-in-... to change the Setting back in msconfig, Apply, Save restart PC.

If those fail go back to Troubleshoot Options to do a Reset,

If that fails choose Install Now, then Custom Install, then at the drive selection screen delete all partitions down to Unallocated Space to get it cleanest, click Next to let it create needed partitions and start install - this makes it foolproof.

Everything needed to get the best possible Clean Install is here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki.... It is a better install than any amount of money can buy and a great learning experience that will make you the master of your PC because you will learn what works best and how to apply it with your own hands.

If you have files that aren't backed up you can use the same bootable media to try to rescue your files using these methods: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki... Your files should be backed up at all times if you value them at all. In the Clean Install tutorial in Step 5 I give the best methods to back up.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Feb 21, 2024
  3. I accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

I'm on windows 11 and now I cannot login

I went into run (windows r)

And then disabled both the options from msconfig
    accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig [​IMG]

accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig 0e8b2b04-3e72-4934-9bc3-b9ffec546962?upload=true.jpg

Now my windows login screen shows "something happened and your PIN isn'/ available"

Help me turn on the both of the settings again please

JujharSingh2, Feb 21, 2024
  4. accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

Hang while loading taskbar at boot

Before blaming it on a system service, I would definitely disable your startup apps. 99% of all 'hanging at your desktop during boot' problems are related to apps that load with Windows. The other 1% either being system services, corrupt files, viruses or a mixture of the three.

Start -> Run -> type MSCONFIG. Under 'Startup Selection', click "Diagnostic Startup", Apply & then OK. Reboot. If the problem stops, there is something loading at Windows boot that is causing this. If it still continues, it may be a system service as you said.

To check for system service errors (and their causes), right click "My Computer" -> Manage -> Event Viewer -> System. Look for any Errors (noted by a big red X). You can check the causes of the errors by right clicking on each one and selecting Properties. Note the error code that it lists and either post it here or Google for it. But make sure that the time code on the error matches the exact time that you are seeing these hangs during boot.

See how that works and post back. Good luck!

ThetaSigma, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

1. accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig - Similar Threads - accidentally turned load

2. Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10: While I was tryna fix some lag in my laptop HP Probook 4540s windows 10, ive changed and applied value of memory to 0 and now my laptop is not loading the OS, but i can use a usb with win10 to go to CMD, now im there and got imto the CMD, as you know it launches with...
  3. Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10: While I was tryna fix some lag in my laptop HP Probook 4540s windows 10, ive changed and applied value of memory to 0 and now my laptop is not loading the OS, but i can use a usb with win10 to go to CMD, now im there and got imto the CMD, as you know it launches with...
  4. accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig: I can't sign in it and password is not available pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-turned-of-load-system-services-and/efc519c2-d550-4000-8d50-a4b5e7edac19
  5. Accidentally disabled system services in msconfig and not able to login to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally disabled system services in msconfig and not able to login to computer: I am using windows 11 system and i accidentally gone into the issue of disabling system services from msconfig and have tried all the ways to login to system like changed windowsNT>>passwordless registry key from 2 to 0. by this it just showed me password box to enter...
  6. Accidentally disabled system services in msconfig and not able to login to computer

Accidentally disabled system services in msconfig and not able to login to computer: I am using windows 11 system and i accidentally gone into the issue of disabling system services from msconfig and have tried all the ways to login to system like changed windowsNT>>passwordless registry key from 2 to 0. by this it just showed me password box to enter...
  7. Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services: Hi, I Accidentally disable All Service in my Windows 10 in msconfig menu.Now, in my screen only Show lockscreen but i can not Login with PIN that i have created before...How i enable All services without loses all the Apps and Files...And i'm not yet backUp my Windows.....
  8. Accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig: I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig. Now whenever I start my PC, I cannot use PIN to sign in. I have a guest account but it is not admin so it can't do anything. I've tried startup repair and it says I need to log into my Microsoft account but when I...
  9. Yellow loading screen with spinning loading ring not present in boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yellow loading screen with spinning loading ring not present in boot up: First of all my laptop runs just fine, I'm not getting any issue what so ever but every time I boot up my laptop, instead of getting a yellow loading screen that says "please wait" I get this all black screen and it takes a liiitle longer than usual to load up to the password...
  10. Stopping Programs and Services from Loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping Programs and Services from Loading: I would like to create a User on my Windows 10 PC, so when that user logs on that only certain Processes/Services/Programs load or Start. I know many of you will REPLY with things like "why would you want to do that?" or "you should just get a different PC" Any help on...