Windows 10: accidentally turned off MS security, and my ability to use my charge cards hasbeen...

Discus and support accidentally turned off MS security, and my ability to use my charge cards hasbeen... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to restore MS security system. I accidentally clicked a key that removed it. I have been told I can't get it back for some time. It has affected... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnneBancroft, Oct 31, 2018.

1. accidentally turned off MS security, and my ability to use my charge cards hasbeen...

How to restore MS security system. I accidentally clicked a key that removed it. I have been told I can't get it back for some time. It has affected the use of my credit cards.

:)

AnneBancroft, Oct 31, 2018

2. Accidental store purchase, will my card be charged?

I may have made an accidental purchase for windows 10. While trying to activate my version of windows 10, i clicked on store and then proceeded to click on the price button, don't know why, I expected that it will ask for some kind of confirmation. I closed
    the window and checked my bank account, the card wasn't charged, and I thought everything was ok.

Then a few minutes ago, I received an e-mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** telling me that they created a tax invoice for me.

I went to see order history, and windows 10 is nowhere to be seen, and when clicking on the link for Tax invoice, I get an error page... I am at this point not sure what to expect, will my card be charged eventually?

What steps should I take?

marinaglic, Oct 31, 2018
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink accidentally turned off MS security,  and my ability to use my charge cards hasbeen... ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Oct 31, 2018
  4. accidentally turned off MS security, and my ability to use my charge cards hasbeen...

How do i turn on my windows security services on Windows 10.

Hi Edehomon,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if third party security has disabled Windows Defender services.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "windows security services are turned off", have you installed any third party security software on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to try to turn on Windows Defender by following steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar?

2. Type "Settings" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then click on Update & security.

4. Click on Windows Defender.

5. Then try to turn on the Windows Defender services.

Note: If a third party security software is installed on the computer, then it will disable Windows Defender.

Please get back to us with an update on turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

accidentally turned off MS security, and my ability to use my charge cards hasbeen...

1. accidentally turned off MS security, and my ability to use my charge cards hasbeen... - Similar Threads - accidentally turned off

2. my laptop hasbeen stolen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my laptop hasbeen stolen: heyI have lost my laptop iam trying to get location by find my device but its map is not clear enough please help me how can i get the location or a better solution thanks...
  3. my laptop hasbeen stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop hasbeen stolen: heyI have lost my laptop iam trying to get location by find my device but its map is not clear enough please help me how can i get the location or a better solution thanks...
  4. my laptop hasbeen stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ability to turn off / on PIN feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ability to turn off / on PIN feature: I just got a Surface Pro 8 for personal use. I had to select a PIN, and now whenever I am away for a bit, I have to log back in using this PIN. I'd like to be able to disable this feature at times, like when I'm at home and security is not a concern; and I'd also like to be...
  6. ability to turn off / on PIN feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ability to turn off / on PIN feature: I just got a Surface Pro 8 for personal use. I had to select a PIN, and now whenever I am away for a bit, I have to log back in using this PIN. I'd like to be able to disable this feature at times, like when I'm at home and security is not a concern; and I'd also like to be...
  7. Someone accidentally turned off my PC while it is was updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone accidentally turned off my PC while it is was updating: Visible issues(custom desktop background missing, and account icon looks wonky) after the incident happened, no functional problems. Is there a way to overwrite on top of the update to fix itself. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/JuDg3_Jacob...
  8. Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut: Hello, I was trying to change the backlights for my hp omen 15 and somehow hit a shortcut that disabled my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/_this_is_what_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Charge on my credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charge on my credit card: I see a charge from Itunes.com/bill. How do I find out what the charge is for and cancel it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-on-my-credit-card/7943f149-64a0-415a-9b75-54c50c4eac3b"
  10. What is the purpose of removing my ability to turn off the touchpad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the purpose of removing my ability to turn off the touchpad?: I work on a lap top that has a touch pad below the keyboard. Since I bought the laptop that touch pad has been turned off via a simple option in the device manager menu. After the New Year's update the option to turn off the touch pad was removed. Why on earth would this be...