Windows 10: Accidentally turned off notifications for an application. Now I can’t turn them back on as...

Discus and support Accidentally turned off notifications for an application. Now I can’t turn them back on as... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like the title says. The app had working notifications and I pressed the gear icon on the notifications and pressed “turn off all notifications from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mozart-Fan, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Accidentally turned off notifications for an application. Now I can’t turn them back on as...

Like the title says.

The app had working notifications and I pressed the gear icon on the notifications and pressed “turn off all notifications from this app” and then I changed my mind and now there’s no option anywhere to reverse this action.

The notification and action center settings only show first party apps and a lot of apps are missing in this section. I can’t find anything on this on google.

Reintsalling the software didn’t help. Any help?

submitted by /u/Mozart-Fan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mozart-Fan, Oct 3, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 3, 2020
  3. mar97 Win User
    Turn off icloud storage notifications on Windows.

For some reason the iCloud app is not listed in my list in notifications and actions so I cannot turn it off as suggested. Is this because of a recent update by Apple?

mar97, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Accidentally turned off notifications for an application. Now I can’t turn them back on as...

Turn off Facebook notifications in Windows 10

Hi Sara,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s check the settings if the notification option is turn on. Follow the below step.

• Type notification on the Windows search bar and select
      Turn app notification on or off.

• Click on Notification & action, check the settings, scroll the down mouse and turn off the Facebook notification.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally turned off notifications for an application. Now I can’t turn them back on as...

1. Accidentally turned off notifications for an application. Now I can’t turn them back on as... - Similar Threads - Accidentally turned off

2. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...: I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turn-my-laptop-off-while-updating/0d4892e3-f02d-49c2-8864-42b858e50885
  3. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...: I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turn-my-laptop-off-while-updating/0d4892e3-f02d-49c2-8864-42b858e50885
  4. I accidentally turn my laptop off while updating and now I can turn it back on. I use an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them: This is how everything started.Someday, I downloaded a game pirate and nothing couldn't ruin my day, until some strange things happened. My mouse was crazy, and was moving in all directions. Then I used restore point it worked, but when I tried to change some settings which...
  6. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them: This is how everything started.Someday, I downloaded a game pirate and nothing couldn't ruin my day, until some strange things happened. My mouse was crazy, and was moving in all directions. Then I used restore point it worked, but when I tried to change some settings which...
  7. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Wifi turned off can’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi turned off can’t turn back on: I left my computer on overnight to update a game, I woke up to check the update and it says wifi 2 is turned off. I went into the settings to try and turn it back on and it didn’t work. My wifi adapter is a tp-link wireless USB adapter. I have tried to uninstall the driver...
  9. Startup Apps Turn Themselves Back On When I Turn Them Off

Startup Apps Turn Themselves Back On When I Turn Them Off: Hello, I seem to be having an issue with turning my startup apps off. In particular its CCXProcess, Creative Cloud Desktop, and Vanguard Tray Notification. I switch them off but then if I click on another setting tab or close settings and come back they've turned themselves...
  10. Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.: I'm behind not one but two physical firewalls so I've turned off the windows 10 firewall. However, I get naggifications urging me to turn it back on every time I boot up and every so often while using the machine. How do I turn these off. I've attached a screenshot of what...