Windows 10: Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.

Discus and support Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstalled a camera. After that, the whole camera folder is gone. I cannot find it. I accidentally uninstalled a camera in device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RedSlimeball YT, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.

I accidentally uninstalled a camera. After that, the whole camera folder is gone. I cannot find it. I accidentally uninstalled a camera in device manager. I was trying to find the plug where the other camera was, but I couldn't. I tried disabling a camera, it was the only camera, I accidentally pressed "uninstall" instead of "disable." and I couldn't abort the uninstallation. *cry I couldn't find any videos on how to reinstall or get it back. They were videos like how to do the same thing but on other versions like XP, or other things like how to get back drivers, I tried to follow them, but there were things that I have to download, or even PURCHASE them, which is annoying. Can anybody help?

:)

RedSlimeball YT, Feb 11, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera. [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Rocky Win User
    Win10 camera

If you open the start menu and type in CAMERA and then the app comes back with the message "We can't find your camera" then you might need to check the driver that serves your camera device. Is your camera listed in the >settings > devices area?

Rocky, Feb 11, 2019
  4. mudkip Win User

Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.

Digital Camera for ~$150

I'd suggest you some some money and buy a camera in a higher price range 200-250$ look for canon / panasonic best compact camera manufactures atm

mudkip, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.

1. Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera. - Similar Threads - Accidentally uninstalled camera

2. Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app: I have my Crosstour CT8500 camera plugged in via USB and it only shows video in the Windows 11 Camera app. Not even the Windows camera settings can show a video preview of the camera.Already triedUnplugging and plugging in the deviceUpdating drivers in Device...
  3. Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app: I have my Crosstour CT8500 camera plugged in via USB and it only shows video in the Windows 11 Camera app. Not even the Windows camera settings can show a video preview of the camera.Already triedUnplugging and plugging in the deviceUpdating drivers in Device...
  4. Uninstalling Snap Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Snap Camera: Hello Everyone,Quite a while ago I had downloaded Snap Camera to my computer and two weeks ago I wanted to uninstall it so I went to the Programs and Feature and removed it. Everything seemed fine until today when I was doing an online camera test and what came up was the...
  5. Uninstalling Snap Camera

Uninstalling Snap Camera: Hello Everyone,Quite a while ago I had downloaded Snap Camera to my computer and two weeks ago I wanted to uninstall it so I went to the Programs and Feature and removed it. Everything seemed fine until today when I was doing an online camera test and what came up was the...
  6. Unable to uninstall Snap Camera

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall Snap Camera: I can't run Snap Camera. Task manager said it's not running even though when I click it, the webcam is off but the app isn't to running. I tried to find the files and cache but can't find it. I tried uninstall it but it already said I deleted the app even though I still can...
  7. i accidentally uninstalled both the driver and the device of my inbuilt camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i accidentally uninstalled both the driver and the device of my inbuilt camera: Hello! I was trying to reinstall the drivers to my inbuilt camera due to issues with the camera app, but i accidentally uninstalled the camera device as well. Now im afraid i cant use the camera in any other app either! The camera is not in the device manager, and yes i have...
  8. uninstall the camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstall the camera: How do I uninstall the camera on my sons laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-the-camera/60a96dad-0255-47f9-92bf-4e8dbd03746f
  9. Camera app - webcams only?

Camera app - webcams only?: Is the Windows 10 camera app only for webcams or something? I tried connecting my Canon IXUS 95IS and Windows detects it properly but the Camera app doesn't. 58062
  10. Problem Uninstalling Camera App

Problem Uninstalling Camera App: My Surface Book 4 camera has stopped working. Was OK in April when I last used it - now just a blue screen with the text 'Camera' at the top left for a second or two then nothing. A crash log is written, but it tells me nothing useful. I note that the May Win10 update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalled canon camera accidentally