Windows 10: Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you...

Discus and support Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Don't worry, you can reinstall the driver from safe mode, if you are not sure how to boot windows 10 in safe mode here is how to do it: If the PC fail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Teodor Todorov, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you...

Don't worry, you can reinstall the driver from safe mode, if you are not sure how to boot windows 10 in safe mode here is how to do it:

If the PC fail to start 2 or 3 times it will launch startup repair, you should see startup repair couldn't repair your pc, click on advanced options > select troubleshoot > advanced options > startup settings > restart and your pc will restart and show an menu you need to tap the number 5, you need to reconnect to the internet, if you are not sure where is the driver CD or you are not sure which drivers you need to download you will need to download and install driver easy to get all of the correct and latest version of the drivers, after you finish installing the drivers, restart the PC and the bootloop should be fixed.

:)

Teodor Todorov, Mar 30, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you...

Stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade assistant fails

My computer is stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade fails to upgrade from version 1607, installation stopped at 45 % with thw message, windows could not configure one or more system components. And now when it tryes to go back to the earlier version
    of windows i'm stucked in bootloop

RogerAndreassen, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you...

1. Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you... - Similar Threads - Accidentally uninstalled drivers

2. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  3. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  4. I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared...: The subject title says it all. For some unknown reason, the bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from the task bar and the bluetooth on/off switch has disappeared. So I decided to check the device manager to find out what's going on. Just like any "bluetooth missing" forum...
  5. If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.: My laptop is a dell g3 i5. my gtx 1050 ti became undetected for some reason. I then uninstalled it in hopes to reinstall it and for it to work. Now I can't reinstall it. Help submitted by /u/theal2345 [link] [comments]...
  6. Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened. - My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices...
  7. Windows 10 will reinstall your keyboard driver when you uninstall it, right?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 will reinstall your keyboard driver when you uninstall it, right?: My keyboard presses the windows key by itself when I play a certain game and I was considering uninstalling the keyboard driver to see if it'll fix the issue. submitted by /u/RedwirePlatinum [link] [comments]...
  8. Do you moderate your answers at all?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do you moderate your answers at all?: No matter what question I look for answers to I always end up on answers from the moderators here pointing to their own websites full of PPC ads or affiliate links or just because they are SEO'ing their own websites and it's so obvious. Why don't you regulate this? That's why...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled sound drivers

Accidentally uninstalled sound drivers: Hello. I woke up this morning to find that the sound on my laptop was not working at all so I decided to reset the sound drivers. I followed instructions I got from...
  10. Now you see it, Now you don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now you see it, Now you don't: For a while I could see all computers on my home network and could access the shared drives on them, and also print to the network printer which is hard wired to one of the desktops. . Then something happened. Now only the Windows 7 machines show up under "Computers" - all...