Windows 10: Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

Discus and support Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kisha Aquino, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the icon went missing, and I followed a tech support instruction. I accidentally deleted the bluetooth in the hidden devices area under device manager.

:)

Kisha Aquino, Dec 29, 2019

2. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth

In an effort to repair my Bluetooth connection after updating Windows 10, I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth. Now everything says the computer is not Bluetooth capable. I have already downloaded the manufacturer (HP) driver and tried to install, but
    Bluetooth is uninstalled so the driver won't update. Is there a way to reinstall Bluetooth without having to reinstall Windows 10?

BrianBailey4, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth

Brian, there is still a bluetooth device on your computer, it just might lack a driver, that's all.

I just gave you a list of things to try. Have you started yet? If those don't work then I'll continue to help you until it's working again. But you have to actually perform the steps I give.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth

Thanks for your response Greg. I actually uninstalled it from device manager on accident. I was following a support procedure to fix bluetooth connectivity issues that involved finding the BT device using the show hidden devices option in device manager.
    It was subordinated under a parent device, and I accidentally deleted the BT when I intended to delete the parent device. So now there is no bluetooth on the computer at all. Is my only option to reinstall windows 10? Will that even fix it? Thanks again for
    your help!

Brian

BrianBailey4, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

1. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

2. Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software: I have a Dell Inspiron 7386 2in1, I was trying to connect to my bluetooth headphones when my bluetooth stopped working. Even when I tried to "turn it back on" there was no option, in fact, when I ran the troubleshooter it said I don't even have bluetooth on my device. I tried...
  3. Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software: I have a Dell Inspiron 7386 2in1, I was trying to connect to my bluetooth headphones when my bluetooth stopped working. Even when I tried to "turn it back on" there was no option, in fact, when I ran the troubleshooter it said I don't even have bluetooth on my device. I tried...
  4. Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth Adapter

Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth Adapter: I accidentally uninstalled Realtek Bluetooth 4.2 Adapter while addressing connectivity issues. Now my laptop has no bluetooth capability after troubleshooting. How can I re-install it?...
  6. I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager: I have an HP Spectre x360. For some reason, the bluetooth stopped working one day, which seems to be a common problem for the Spectre. I was following instructions on how to fix it, but then I accidentally uninstalled the Bluetooth from the Device Manager. Now, even when I...
  7. Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver: Here are the series of events that happened. 1. My bluetooth headset, stopped working while being connected. I opened Bluetooth and tried to disconnect it, but it wouldn't and instead showed " cannot disconnect device". 2. So I promptly turned off bluetooth and closed...
  8. Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened. - My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager: Hi, I have purchased a Bluetooth dongle from tplink UB400, this device is just plug and play for windows 10 and does not require drivers. In an attempt to change a setting i uninstalled everything under Bluetooth in device manager, now this device is no longer working. I...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator: Recently I had problems with my Bluetooth headset. I started to uninstall alot of Bluetooth related stuff and reinstalled them besides " Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator". After uninstalling it, my headphones wouldn't seem to show up in the "Add A Device" window. It works...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i accidently uninstalled bluetooth from my cpu

2. accidentally deleted bluetooth pc

3. reinstall windows 10 bluetooth driver

4. i accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from my pc