Windows 10: Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

Discus and support Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So basically I accidentally uninstalled java from my computer because some apps were acting up. I figured I could just reinstall it. This was not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LucasSturzenbecher, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

So basically I accidentally uninstalled java from my computer because some apps were acting up. I figured I could just reinstall it. This was not the case. Anytime I would try to install at the very end of the install process it will show an error code that looks like this: Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help. 3cf72c52-15f6-4fd3-989c-b6c31a4dfcea?upload=true.png Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help. 95f0da6b-4a13-4233-85ad-896802709a88?upload=true.png My Computer specifications are: Intel Core i5-7500 at 3.40GHz, 16gigs of RAM, a founders edition gtx1070.

Anyway please help me out with this problem it is quite frustrating.

:)

LucasSturzenbecher, Jan 16, 2019
  2. topckit Win User

Uninstall JAVA program-How?

In most cases, Windows Add/Remove Applet Program can not help pc users to completely uninstall & remove stubborn programs and applications. It seems that you have to successfully remove the related settings and files of JAVA. It’s not hard to
    uninstall Java from your computer, but it’s not simple to uninstall it completely.

To uninstall JAVA totally, you nee to clean up the related files in computer registry with these steps:

1.Go to Start and then Run.

2.Type in regedit in the edit field.

3.Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/uninstall

4. Under this uninstall, you will find many registry entries within curly brackets.

The registry keys for Java will have a value name that includes Java2 for example: Java2 SDK,SEv1.4.1_02.

• Highlight the Java registry key you want. Right click on the registry key and choose delete. Confirm the delete and click Yes.
    • Restart your Add/Remove Programs to see if the Java icon is gone.
    If you are not familiar with pc registry, it is not recommended to do any changes in registry. In order to uninstall JAVA safely and thoroughly, you can turn to a mighty uninstaller for help.

topckit, Jan 16, 2019
  3. tezzin Win User
    Win10 and java

Hi. My work just upgraded some of the computers to win10, and we have some hardware we access with ethernet and internet explorer that requires old version of java 6.31 to run. I have downloaded java 6.31 and uninstalled other java versions. I know i cant use IE, and i do open it in Internett explorer. But still it is not working. Looks like it dosent "see" my java installed. Any help?

tezzin, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

Confused about java and Windows 10

Java isn't required by many programs, and many that do 'require' java only use it for a specific feature (ex: macros in a document application).

If you don't need java, then I suggest that you uninstall it from your machine. Make sure you uninstall it completely.

See: Information about the Java uninstaller tool

If you absolutely need java, - uninstall all older versions, uninstall the JDK if it is installed, restart your machine and get the latest version.

Slartybart, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

1. Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help. - Similar Threads - Accidentally Uninstalled Java

2. Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help: Hi forum folks!I am in need of some assistance as I've put myself in a pickle. While attempting to clean out my computer due to low disk space, I accidentally permanently deleted a blue-colored folder in my "C-drive" called "OneDrive." This apparently was where my Desktop...
  3. Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help: Hi forum folks!I am in need of some assistance as I've put myself in a pickle. While attempting to clean out my computer due to low disk space, I accidentally permanently deleted a blue-colored folder in my "C-drive" called "OneDrive." This apparently was where my Desktop...
  4. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager. HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager. HELP!: So the on and off toggle for bluetooth in settings disappeared after flashing my bios. So I did some troubleshooting to fix it no avail. I found a thread that recommended uninstalling bluetooth devices underneath the bluetooth tab in device manager, which I did...now the...
  6. Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP: HI, I uninstalled my Bluetooth driver by following a procedure on google because I cant connect my Bluetooth headphones, so I searched on google and it says that it will automatically re-install after uninstalling and restarting the my computer, but it didn't. Is there a way...
  7. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  8. Can't uninstall webroot from my computer. Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't uninstall webroot from my computer. Please help: Dear all, I have webroot endpoint protection software installed on my windows 10 computer. I have tried everything but i'm still not able to remove it. please help....
  9. Win10 and java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 and java: Hi. My work just upgraded some of the computers to win10, and we have some hardware we access with ethernet and internet explorer that requires old version of java 6.31 to run. I have downloaded java 6.31 and uninstalled other java versions. I know i cant use IE, and i do...
  10. Accidental uninstalls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental uninstalls: I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom & Hidden ???. W/o doing a complete reinstall of the OS, how do I get these 2 games back; they looked interesting. 98930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot