Windows 10: Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

Discus and support Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wilhelmktx, May 24, 2022.

1. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to reset it via settings, apps, and I tried that and something went wrong, I thought it had finished but maybe not? Regardless, I believe its no longer there, because when I try to find it in settings, apps, nothing shows up. I tried re-downloading it here : https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microsoft-store/9WZDNCRFJBMPNothing happens. I can still find it in my search bar but when I try to open it nothing happens. Help would be greatly ap

:)

Wilhelmktx, May 24, 2022

2. I accidentally deleated microsoft store. How do i reinstall it?

As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted Microsoft store from my computer. I don't know how to reinstall it. I've searched how to reinstall Microsoft store and all I got was a bunch of unrelated stuff. Anyone got any ideas??? Or maybe a link to reinstall
    it???

Awesomeness001, May 24, 2022
  3. 3D Builder Accidentally Uninstalled

I accidentally uninstalled the 3D Builder app from my Window 10 and would like to reinstall. When I go to the store it says that the program is already installed. Any suggestions?

ValerieBarrera, May 24, 2022
  4. CountMike Win User

Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

Accidental uninstalls

Are those APPs from the Store ? If yes you can find them in the Store again, just search for them there.

Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it [​IMG]

CountMike, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

1. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it - Similar Threads - Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft

2. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  3. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  4. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it: I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to reset it via settings, apps, and I tried that and something went wrong, I thought it had finished but maybe not? Regardless,...
  6. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it: I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to reset it via settings, apps, and I tried that and something went wrong, I thought it had finished but maybe not? Regardless,...
  7. How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?: how do i reinstall microsoft store? it appears in the start menu but does show up on the apps list in the settings. When i click microsoft store in the start menu, it doesnt work thats why i needed to uninstall and reinstall it but i dont know how....
  8. How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?

How to uninstall and reinstal microsoft store?: how do i reinstall microsoft store? it appears in the start menu but does show up on the apps list in the settings. When i click microsoft store in the start menu, it doesnt work thats why i needed to uninstall and reinstall it but i dont know how....
  9. Unable to uninstall or reinstall msfs2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to uninstall or reinstall msfs2020: I recently upgraded my system hardware from the motherboard out, retaining ssd's and hdd's. I had MSFS 2020 installed on an SSD separate from the SSD on which the OS Win10 Pro was installed. I used cloning software to clone the OS drive onto a new nvme drive, successfully. I...
  10. accidentally uninstalled microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    accidentally uninstalled microsoft: I have lost all my files Everything! I am devastated. I wanted to uninstall Microsoft office and it uninstalled all my files . Is there a way to recover them...