Windows 10: accidentally uninstalled microsoft

Discus and support accidentally uninstalled microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have lost all my files Everything! I am devastated. I wanted to uninstall Microsoft office and it uninstalled all my files . Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MargoWright1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. accidentally uninstalled microsoft

I have lost all my files Everything! I am devastated.

I wanted to uninstall Microsoft office and it uninstalled all my files .

Is there a way to recover them

:)

MargoWright1, Nov 28, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused accidentally uninstalled microsoft :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 28, 2018
  3. 3D Builder Accidentally Uninstalled

I accidentally uninstalled the 3D Builder app from my Window 10 and would like to reinstall. When I go to the store it says that the program is already installed. Any suggestions?

ValerieBarrera, Nov 28, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

accidentally uninstalled microsoft

FSX Microsoft or P3D Lockheed Martin

Strong possibility if he just physically uninstalled the 980 then physically installed the 1080 with out doing the OTHER important steps...

DRDNA, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

accidentally uninstalled microsoft

1. accidentally uninstalled microsoft - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled microsoft

2. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  3. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  4. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it: I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to reset it via settings, apps, and I tried that and something went wrong, I thought it had finished but maybe not? Regardless,...
  6. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it: I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to reset it via settings, apps, and I tried that and something went wrong, I thought it had finished but maybe not? Regardless,...
  7. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

8. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth: My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the icon went missing, and I followed a tech support instruction. I accidentally deleted the bluetooth in the hidden devices area...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator: Recently I had problems with my Bluetooth headset. I started to uninstall alot of Bluetooth related stuff and reinstalled them besides " Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator". After uninstalling it, my headphones wouldn't seem to show up in the "Add A Device" window. It works...
  10. Accidental uninstalls

Accidental uninstalls: I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom & Hidden ???. W/o doing a complete reinstall of the OS, how do I get these 2 games back; they looked interesting. 98930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally uninstalled my microsoft in windows 10 system

2. i accidentally uninstalled microsoft office windows 10

3. i accidentally uninstalled office on windows 10 device

4. accidentally uninstalled microsoft office windows 10