Windows 10: Accidentally uninstalled windows 10 when installing ubuntu

Discus and support Accidentally uninstalled windows 10 when installing ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was dual booting windows 10 and ubuntu and i had done everthing good. I have a backup of stuff i can’t lose but i didn’t have a drive big enough to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alien10, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Alien10 Win User

Accidentally uninstalled windows 10 when installing ubuntu

I was dual booting windows 10 and ubuntu and i had done everthing good. I have a backup of stuff i can’t lose but i didn’t have a drive big enough to backup al, the drive and i couldn’t buy a cloud one. When i realised that i had done something wrong it was too late. I am wondering if a can still use my windows 10 License and if there is a way i can reinstall my asus becuase i am using a my asus laptop. I see windows boot manger but when i try to reinstall windows from there it doesn’t work.

:)

Alien10, Feb 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 22, 2021
  3. 3D Builder Accidentally Uninstalled

I accidentally uninstalled the 3D Builder app from my Window 10 and would like to reinstall. When I go to the store it says that the program is already installed. Any suggestions?

ValerieBarrera, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Accidentally uninstalled windows 10 when installing ubuntu

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Accidentally uninstalled windows 10 when installing ubuntu :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally uninstalled windows 10 when installing ubuntu

1. Accidentally uninstalled windows 10 when installing ubuntu - Similar Threads - Accidentally uninstalled installing

2. Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it: I recently installed ubuntu linux from a usb flash drive. I did create a seperate partition for the installation of ubuntu, however the installation was performed on the ssd containing windows 10. When I reboot, I still have the windows 10 boot option in the choices, but it...
  3. Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it: I recently installed ubuntu linux from a usb flash drive. I did create a seperate partition for the installation of ubuntu, however the installation was performed on the ssd containing windows 10. When I reboot, I still have the windows 10 boot option in the choices, but it...
  4. Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Uninstalling Ubuntu and recovering Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Ubuntu and recovering Windows: HeyIf i use a recovery media to uninstall ubuntu and what not, windows will install for 30 days. Does this mean the preloaded windows 10 pro is gone?My active question on askubuntu.com https://askubuntu.com/questions/1399102/how-to-uninstall-ubuntu-server-20-04-on-notebook...
  6. Uninstalling Ubuntu and recovering Windows

Uninstalling Ubuntu and recovering Windows: HeyIf i use a recovery media to uninstall ubuntu and what not, windows will install for 30 days. Does this mean the preloaded windows 10 pro is gone?My active question on askubuntu.com https://askubuntu.com/questions/1399102/how-to-uninstall-ubuntu-server-20-04-on-notebook...
  7. Uninstalling Ubuntu and recovering Windows

8. Accidentally Uninstalled Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Uninstalled Windows 10: Hi, The other day, I got an SSD for my PC which I built myself. I was really excited because even though I only built it 2 years ago, it's quite slow. I failed an attempt at moving the OS over to the SSD from my hard drive, but didn't realise for about a day. Then, the next...
  9. Accidentally Uninstalled Windows 10

Accidentally Uninstalled Windows 10: Hi, The other day, I got an SSD for my PC which I built myself. I was really excited because even though I only built it 2 years ago, it's quite slow. I failed an attempt at moving the OS over to the SSD from my hard drive, but didn't realise for about a day. Then, the next...
  10. Accidentally Uninstalled Windows 10