Windows 10: Accidentaly deleted an administrator user

Discus and support Accidentaly deleted an administrator user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have accidentaly deleted my administrator user and now I cant open settings or download anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FronkiBeast CRO, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Accidentaly deleted an administrator user

I have accidentaly deleted my administrator user and now I cant open settings or download anything.

:)

FronkiBeast CRO, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Changing Administrator in User Account

Hi Bryan,

In order for us to assist you on how to delete your Administrator Account from your computer. Kindly follow these steps:

• Go to Start.
    • Look for Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts.
    • Then look for Manage another user's account.
    • Select your old account and then delete it.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Administrator Rights

We suggest creating a new local user account and delete the previous account. Check the article below and follow the steps given.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Follow the steps below to delete user account.

• Press Windows + X, select the Control Panel.
    • Click User accounts.
    • Click Manage other account.
    • Enter administrator account password if prompted.
    • Click the account which you want to delete.
    • Click Delete the account.
    • Restart PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Accidentaly deleted an administrator user

How to delete local user accounts on Windows 10?

Hi Marvin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about delete the multiple user accounts on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps to delete local user account and check if it helps.

Note: When you want to delete a user account from your computer:

• You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to delete a user account.

• You will not be able to delete a user account that is currently signed in. You will need to sign out the user first.

• Be sure to always have at least one enabled administrator account on the PC to avoid not being able to perform actions that require administrator rights.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.
    OR

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account
      " /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Accidentaly deleted an administrator user

1. Accidentaly deleted an administrator user - Similar Threads - Accidentaly deleted administrator

2. accidentaly delete my administrator account on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentaly delete my administrator account on windows: i forgot my pin to my account and i codnt sign in beacuse my microsoft account is locked beacuse it was comprimised and the password was change.i accidentaly delete that account on cmd control userpasswords and now i wonder if i can get the account back...
  3. accidentaly delete my administrator account on windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    accidentaly delete my administrator account on windows: i forgot my pin to my account and i codnt sign in beacuse my microsoft account is locked beacuse it was comprimised and the password was change.i accidentaly delete that account on cmd control userpasswords and now i wonder if i can get the account back...
  4. accidentaly delete my administrator account on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentaly deleted cmd: I accidentaly deleted command prompt from system 32 files is there anyway to copy it from a different pc and paste into the sys32 file mabey? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentaly-deleted-cmd/5ae24e61-15a7-4db0-8e9b-d87bc9994844
  6. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentaly deleted cmd: I accidentaly deleted command prompt from system 32 files is there anyway to copy it from a different pc and paste into the sys32 file mabey? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentaly-deleted-cmd/5ae24e61-15a7-4db0-8e9b-d87bc9994844
  7. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I accidentaly deleted runtime broker!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentaly deleted runtime broker!: I was messing with my computer and some things and accidentaly deleted runtime broker, I dont know what to do or how to fix it I can't enter any app I got from the microsoft store, nor the microsoft store, please help!...
  9. administrator user account deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    administrator user account deleted: accidentally windows administrator user account deleted now I am not able to install or uninstall any apps because administrator permission option is not showing for installing or uninstalling...
  10. I accidentaly deleted sppsvc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentaly deleted sppsvc: I accidentaly deleted sppsvc's folder from the registry, now my note is saying that my windows is not original and I cannot do anything... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentaly-deleted-sppsvc/2e82779a-5006-4a9d-a51e-83147bccb207