Windows 10: Accidentlly moved folder inside wowsys64

Discus and support Accidentlly moved folder inside wowsys64 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently i opened the wowsys64 folder and accidentlly moved some random folder into another random folder inside the wowsys64 folder....ever since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeorFairiel, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Accidentlly moved folder inside wowsys64

So recently i opened the wowsys64 folder and accidentlly moved some random folder into another random folder inside the wowsys64 folder....ever since that i get the blue screen crash error....idk what folder that i have moved but i do suspect this one folder....

Should "ca-ES valencia" folder located inside "bs-Latn-BA" folder???

:)

MeorFairiel, Nov 10, 2019

2. Moving to Folders

Hello Krishnan,

Let's work on this. You can follow the steps provided below to help move photos and videos on a new folder:

• Swipe left and select File Explorer app.
    • Choose the folder where the photos and videos are saved.
    • Select the items you want to move.
    • Press the Move button.
    • You can create a New folder by pressing the Ellipsis (. . .) button or you can press the
      Up button located at the right side corner of the screen to move the items to an existing folder.
    • Tap Check or Done button when finished.

We're here if you need further assistance.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 10, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Rose Cal Win User

Accidentlly moved folder inside wowsys64

Suddenly, Documents folder has moved to Downloads

We appreciate the details you've provided. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to move your Documents Folder Location in Windows 10:

• You need to create a new folder named Documents at the location you want to move your personal Documents folder.
    • Press Win + E to open File Explorer, right-click
      Documents, and select Properties.
    • Select the Location tab and click the Move button.
    • Browse and select the new Documents folder at the location you want to move the folder Documents. Click the
      Select Folder.
    • Click OK to apply.
    • Click Yes to move all the files from the old location to the new location.
    • Your personal Documents folder and all of its contents will now be moved to the new location.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Accidentlly moved folder inside wowsys64

1. Accidentlly moved folder inside wowsys64 - Similar Threads - Accidentlly moved folder

2. moving folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    moving folders: This is no doubt an easy, perhaps even stupid, question. I want to move a very large folder pictures from the small C drive on my computer to the D drive, which is much larger. With windows 10 and previous iterations of windows, this was easy; there was an option on the...
  3. Windows SBS 2011 Folders are being moved inside different folders randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows SBS 2011 Folders are being moved inside different folders randomly: I am running a very old server SBS 2011. And for the last few months I detected a problem.Some of the folders are automatically moved inside random folders. Do any of you think it a malware causing this issue?...
  4. Windows SBS 2011 Folders are being moved inside different folders randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows SBS 2011 Folders are being moved inside different folders randomly: I am running a very old server SBS 2011. And for the last few months I detected a problem.Some of the folders are automatically moved inside random folders. Do any of you think it a malware causing this issue?...
  5. Move icon freely inside a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Move icon freely inside a folder: How can I move my icon inside a folder. I dont mean on desktop, but inside a folder on C: disk. Now it is impossible to move icon around, they all seem to be lined up alphabetical. For example sometimes I want to move i file.txt to bottom right in folder window, but now it...
  6. Is it possible to move file from top to bottom, if there are files inside a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to move file from top to bottom, if there are files inside a folder: I got a folder and inside that there are 10 PDF documents. I want to move the file which is at top to the bottom. Example: C:\Documents\Pdf\School and inside this folder there are separates files. The one which is on the top I want to move that at the to the bottom. Name of...
  7. ...Issue with Desktop Icon - accidentlly renamed to Download

...Issue with Desktop Icon - accidentlly renamed to Download: Hi I hope you are safe! I have an issue that seems to be a common issue but after searching, I can seem to find the answer. I accidentally renamed my Desktop icon Download. Now I have 2 Download icons - one with the correct download icon - the other with a Desktop...
  8. Accidentlly Deleted Shut Down Button on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentlly Deleted Shut Down Button on Desktop: The button on the desktop screen for shutting down the computer or putting into sleep or restart was accidentally deleted. How do I get it back?...
  9. Folders inside other Folders

Folders inside other Folders: How does that happen? and How can it be separated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-inside-other-folders/2dd6bc93-3141-4995-b5f5-b60d42476b89"
  10. Move all files inside folders to parent directory

in Windows 10 Support
    Move all files inside folders to parent directory: Hello, First of all, I would like to apologize if this topic is not in the correct forum. My problem is the following: I have a folder (let's call it BASKET), inside that folder I have many other folders (for the sake of the example, I will name for example 3 folders -...