Windows 10: Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.

Discus and support Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello.I looked at other solutions to similar problems and they all said when bluetooth doesn't work, I should directly uninstall from device manager,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidKim03, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.

Hello.I looked at other solutions to similar problems and they all said when bluetooth doesn't work, I should directly uninstall from device manager, which I did, and it will automatically reinstall when I restart. I deleted it from the hidden files list and restarted, but the bluetooth device did not reinstall. It is gone even from hidden view. Is there a way I can download the driver again? Thank you.

:)

DavidKim03, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager

Did you mean that the BT entry in Device manager is hidden?There should be a Bluetooth section within which your Bluetooth adapter should be identified by name [Intel, in my case]. Here's an example.

Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager. [​IMG]
    If the adapter entry is 'hidden', it means that Device manager no longer detects its presence.My own Device manager no longer greys out 'hidden' devices so I have to set-unset the Show hidden devices entry to check which are 'hidden' and which are not.
    I suggest you -
    1 Check in your Bios for any enable/disable setting for it.
    2 Get your Service manual and check the hardware itself [post #9].

I'd still like to know exactly what you did.

Denis

3. thomaseg1 Win User

Those should have been the drivers for the model you listed.
    Open device manager and see if they are there.
    As for turning on go to the notifications box (Far right on the task bar) click on the bluetooth symbol.

If not there, right click choose edit and add it

thomaseg1, Jun 10, 2021
  4. TommyLa Win User

Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.

This image is showing hidden files

TommyLa, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.

1. Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager. - Similar Threads - Accidently deleted bluetooth

2. Device Manager Accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager Accident: I accidently uninstalled my usb hub from my pc in device manager and now none of my usb ports work. Anyone know a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-accident/a360aad4-2ebd-4aaf-8cde-d3c5d3e943a8
  3. Device Manager Accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Manager Accident: I accidently uninstalled my usb hub from my pc in device manager and now none of my usb ports work. Anyone know a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-accident/a360aad4-2ebd-4aaf-8cde-d3c5d3e943a8
  4. Device Manager Accident

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I deleted bluetooth from my device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted bluetooth from my device manager: Hi I saw somewhere that I had to delete Bluetooth from my device manager so I did it. First of all sometimes I could not find Bluetooth in action center so I would turn off my laptop wait few second ad on it. It would work fine. One time I did that but Bluetooth was still...
  6. I deleted bluetooth from my device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted bluetooth from my device manager: Hi I saw somewhere that I had to delete Bluetooth from my device manager so I did it. First of all sometimes I could not find Bluetooth in action center so I would turn off my laptop wait few second ad on it. It would work fine. One time I did that but Bluetooth was still...
  7. I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager: i accidently uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager, my bluetooth wasn't working and i really need it due to my online classes is there any way to recover and fix my bluetooth....
  8. Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager: Help, I deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager. Does anyone know what I need to install to get it back? When I try to add a bluetooth device it says that I do not have bluetooth. Dell xps 15 laptop. Thank you in advance Tom 173029
  9. Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager: Help, I deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager. Does anyone know what I need to install to get it back? When I try to add a bluetooth device it says that I do not have bluetooth. Dell xps 15 laptop. Thank you in advance Tom 173029
  10. Deleted Bluetooth from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted Bluetooth from Device Manager: I was trying to fix a problem with my Bluetooth and uninstalled something with Device Manager. Now Bluetooth is no longer visible under the Device Manager (after I selected hidden devices). How can I reinstall it?...