Windows 10: Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

Discus and support Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I accidently deleted bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I am unable to see bluetooth option. Also , no bluetooth icon in action center and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by viveksanodiya, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

Hi , I accidently deleted bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I am unable to see bluetooth option. Also , no bluetooth icon in action center and no bluetooth on/off toggle button in bluetooth settings. I tried using windows update , so it will automatically install bluetooth drivers but it didn't.

My laptop model is HP Pavilion e039tx.

:)

viveksanodiya, Feb 28, 2021

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Bluetooth driver

I accidently deleted my Bluetooth driver a couple of days ago and I can't get it back.

DiaunteBrown, Feb 28, 2021
  4. caperjack Win User

Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

1. Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers - Similar Threads - Accidently deleted bluetooth

2. Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc: I accidentally deleted my driver and then unknowingly reseted my pc . Screen shows only trouble shoot and power off option.whrn i tap on trouble shoot option it shows problem couldn't fixed and can't able to do other action . EVEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE COMMAND OPTION TO FIX...
  3. Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc: I accidentally deleted my driver and then unknowingly reseted my pc . Screen shows only trouble shoot and power off option.whrn i tap on trouble shoot option it shows problem couldn't fixed and can't able to do other action . EVEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE COMMAND OPTION TO FIX...
  4. Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc

6. Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Accidently delete driver registry key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently delete driver registry key: I accidently deleted the registry key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Intel\GFX. I was attempting to install opencl, which on a guide said that to be deleted and install the driver from...
  8. Accidently delete driver registry key

Accidently delete driver registry key: I accidently deleted the registry key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Intel\GFX. I was attempting to install opencl, which on a guide said that to be deleted and install the driver from...
  9. Accidently delete driver registry key

10. Accidently deleted my graphics driver

Accidently deleted my graphics driver: So I was one day trying to install a new updated driver for my AMD, but however I thought I was suppost to delete it and I did, Now I do not know how to get it back. I deleted the display driver by the way. Anything that I could do to get my graphics/ display driver back?...