Windows 10: Accidently deleted D drive Including administrator user

Discus and support Accidently deleted D drive Including administrator user in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, With the intention of merging the drives I have deleted D partition via disk management but unfortunately I understood users' folders were in D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UmutKaya33, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Accidently deleted D drive Including administrator user

Hi,

With the intention of merging the drives I have deleted D partition via disk management but unfortunately I understood users' folders were in D drive so as a result I cannot restart my PC now, and now neither reset option nor restore point option work.

Is there any way to start windows? It's Lenovo Thinkpad X1 with genuine Windows 10.

Hope it will be recovered Accidently deleted D drive Including administrator user :((, no worries with data in it, all I want to start it.

Thanks for your help

Umut KAYA

:)

UmutKaya33, Oct 8, 2019

2. Accidentaly deleted an administrator user

I assume you would like to ask how to recover from this accident. If so then you could do this:

1. Use a bootable Windows Repair flash disk* to boot the machine into Windows Repair Mode.
    2. Use System Restore to set Windows back to a point before your accident.
    If you would like to ask how to prevent such accidents then the answer is simple: Make sure to have a fully tested and documented spare admin account, same as you have a spare house key. Having a single admin account is high risk stuff.

* The command RecoveryDrive.exe, when executed on any Win10 PC, will create such a disk. Do NOT copy the system files. You could also use a Win10 installation DVD.

Frederik Long, Oct 8, 2019
  3. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Accidently deleted D drive Including administrator user

Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive on Windows 10!

I accidently deleted the Users folder in C Drive on Windows 10 and now the downloads, music, pictures folder in documents are not working.

What should I do?

SalaarAmjad, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Accidently deleted D drive Including administrator user

1. Accidently deleted D drive Including administrator user - Similar Threads - Accidently deleted drive

2. Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive.: After it I put all deleted items back in, but it doesn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-my-users-folder-in-c-drive/9dcf93f8-5213-4c2e-bfb8-f12364562060
  3. Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive.: After it I put all deleted items back in, but it doesn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-my-users-folder-in-c-drive/9dcf93f8-5213-4c2e-bfb8-f12364562060
  4. Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I accidently deleted the Desktop, system and administrator users except my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently deleted the Desktop, system and administrator users except my microsoft...: I accidently deleted the desktop, system and admin account except my microsoft account and now I cant run anything as administrator. I have tried everything like go into safemode, use built in admin but they failed, i cant open task manager and computermanagent. I cant reset...
  6. User as Admin Missing Deleted accidently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User as Admin Missing Deleted accidently: Hello, Windows Community. Recently i tried to deleted an user call "USER" but it is like act as an admin, now even i tried to restor my windows it cannot. or do open any applicationRUN AS ADMINISTARTOR asking the password and user but its missing theres only NO Option theres...
  7. User as Admin Missing Deleted accidently

User as Admin Missing Deleted accidently: Hello, Windows Community. Recently i tried to deleted an user call "USER" but it is like act as an admin, now even i tried to restor my windows it cannot. or do open any applicationRUN AS ADMINISTARTOR asking the password and user but its missing theres only NO Option theres...
  8. Deleted D-drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted D-drive: So I've always been installing Games and other stuff to my C-Drive, and today I tried installing a game to the D-Drive because I had no more space in the other one. After coming back to see how it's going I realized it had stopped installing because the D-Driver got completly...
  9. Deleted D-drive

Deleted D-drive: So I've always been installing Games and other stuff to my C-Drive, and today I tried installing a game to the D-Drive because I had no more space in the other one. After coming back to see how it's going I realized it had stopped installing because the D-Driver got completly...
  10. Accidently deleting C: Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidently deleting C: Drive: This is very dumb of me. I was loading my external hard drive and I remembered that the last time I used it I had loaded windows onto it. So I was like I should wipe the hard drive because I don't need it anymore. I see windows folders and delete all the folders and go to the...