Windows 10: Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw.

Discus and support Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidently deleted my Microsoft Jigsaw. Why doesn't Microsoft NOW have the easy answer as to how to rectify the problem like they USE to. ie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 64Retired Old Guy76, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw.

I accidently deleted my Microsoft Jigsaw. Why doesn't Microsoft NOW have the easy answer as to how to rectify the problem like they USE to. ie Problems could be solved by clicking 'go back' and you could do 1 to XX minute look back to fix your mistake or deletion. Where is the SIMPLICITY now?

Cheers

64OldGuyRetired76

:)

64Retired Old Guy76, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

The first suggestions to answer my problems with Microsoft Jigsaw did not work. I am hoping someone can come up with a suggestion which will work. I did indicate that I had deleted some apps which I thought I would not need. I suspect Microsoft Jigsaw
    may have needed one of these apps. Unfortunately I did not record which apps I deleted. If I knew which apps, if any, that Microsoft Jigsaw required I could then ascertain if I had deleted one of these apps.

AdamSmith_974, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw.

Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw.

1. Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw. - Similar Threads - Accidently deleted Microsoft

2. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidently deleted Microsoft folder: So in my roaming files i thought it said "minecraft" so i was deleting files in it till i realized it said "Microsoft". after i deleted the files when i hover over apps on my desktop they go black and my shortcuts on my task bar just dont work and all my apps and websites i...
  3. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted Microsoft folder: So in my roaming files i thought it said "minecraft" so i was deleting files in it till i realized it said "Microsoft". after i deleted the files when i hover over apps on my desktop they go black and my shortcuts on my task bar just dont work and all my apps and websites i...
  4. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: I logged into Jigsaw today and all of my purchased puzzles are gone and it appears that my library has been reset. I have made multiple attempts at signing out of my microsoft account, xbox games and restarting my computer both individually and combined. Also, the library of...
  6. Deleting jigsaws

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting jigsaws: I notice a lot of people have asked this question, but have not yet found the answer. I used to be able to delete jigsaw collections, but now can't. How can I start deleting them again?...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I tried to update Jigsaw to the premium version. Unfortunately the system will not let me. It is not possible to enter my adress data. It only allows customers from USA. Jigsaw was at premium before I had to reset my laptop (how stupid). Were do I have to login. Would be...
  8. microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw: Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/c847ae0a-af6b-46e4-8c74-a813dc1a5bba
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Why does puzzles now have to commercials before you can put one together? and I tried to pay so I wouldn't have them and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/822e341d-c28c-46a5-9d2d-bf6526a23db5
  10. accidently deleted the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    accidently deleted the microsoft store: I have an windows 10 home intel processor n3540 15.6" diagonol hd display HP laptop it is 2yrs old all serivices an software is up todate daily! issue having is i no longer see the microsoft store no longer in the taskbar tray next to the windows tab on my desktop...