Windows 10: Accidently Deleted Some Recordings over 1 Hour, HELP!

Discus and support Accidently Deleted Some Recordings over 1 Hour, HELP! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I deleted some videos and I cannot get them back i tried recuva but that stuff aint working mate, so do any of you know how to (permentally deleted BTW... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Necessary_Credit_123, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Accidently Deleted Some Recordings over 1 Hour, HELP!

I deleted some videos and I cannot get them back i tried recuva but that stuff aint working mate, so do any of you know how to (permentally deleted BTW HELP)

submitted by /u/Necessary_Credit_123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Necessary_Credit_123, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 13, 2021
  3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Accidently Deleted Some Recordings over 1 Hour, HELP!

I accidently deleted my wifi in settings Help!!

I accidently deleted my wifi in settings how do I get it back so I can go online without my modem connecting wire ? Help!!

WiFi is no longer listed in Settings as a choice in Networks and Internet list with

Status-

Ethernet-

VPN-

Dial up

bduncan801, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Accidently Deleted Some Recordings over 1 Hour, HELP!

1. Accidently Deleted Some Recordings over 1 Hour, HELP! - Similar Threads - Accidently Deleted Recordings

2. Help! I accidently deleted everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I accidently deleted everything: I accidently deleted something in Registry Editor and now everything's gone. I restarted my pc and my window button is gone and I cannot open the setting at all.The only thing I could open is Microsoft Edge but I can't open anything since I cannot connect to a WiFi my WiFi...
  3. Help! I accidently deleted everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I accidently deleted everything: I accidently deleted something in Registry Editor and now everything's gone. I restarted my pc and my window button is gone and I cannot open the setting at all.The only thing I could open is Microsoft Edge but I can't open anything since I cannot connect to a WiFi my WiFi...
  4. 100% Disk usage and accidently deleted some files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk usage and accidently deleted some files: I have a HP pavilion laptop(15-cs0034cl) with an 8th generation Intel core, 1TB Hard drive, windows 10. Recently when I was using it, it has been super slow, i checked task manager and it said it was the disk was 100% at all times with 50% memory. I deleted some stuff to make...
  5. Help, I accidently deleted my internet card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help, I accidently deleted my internet card: I tried to fix my memory thing and it worked, but it also deleted my internet card. How can i get it back. I don’t have internet so i can’t download it from their website. * Moved from Health & Band...
  6. Deleted Windows on Accident

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Windows on Accident: I think I majorly messed up and am wondering if all hope is lost. I got a new computer, and had to transfer my Microsoft Key to it to "activate windows." The key I have is only for one device and I had to therefore uninstall it from the old computer. Well, I think I...
  7. Accidently permanently deleted some files on a USB drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently permanently deleted some files on a USB drive.: I deleted the files inside and the folders. is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-permanently-deleted-some-files-on-a-usb/e80911cd-3c14-4ad4-974f-c56a337b3ed2
  8. I need some help over here!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need some help over here!: Hello! Recently I have been trying to connect to my mobile hotspot to acces internet. But for some reason, it sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesnt. Mostly : It doesnt. My other friends can see my hotspot while I cant. What **** I supposed to do? I tried using 5ghz 2,4 ghz...
  9. Deleted a packagevolume by accident

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted a packagevolume by accident: So i deleted one of the 2 packagevolume keys. This was the C disc one and since then apps stopped opening. How do i get it back and/or create it? this is a photo of what this folder currently looks like....
  10. Over 1 Million SVCHOST.EXE any help ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Over 1 Million SVCHOST.EXE any help ?: Ok check this out all i have is my EMSISOFT INTERNET SECURITY Please look at pictures and tell me is this normal ?? [img] [img] [img] 115854