Windows 10: Accidently deleted system32 in tab

Discus and support Accidently deleted system32 in tab in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently i just reset my windows tab. but after resting it i accidentally deleted system32. Now every time i open my tab, it tooks about 10 minutes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZawadKMl, Jul 28, 2018.

1. ZawadKMl Win User

Accidently deleted system32 in tab

Recently i just reset my windows tab. but after resting it i accidentally deleted system32. Now every time i open my tab, it tooks about 10 minutes to start and after starting, it shows a massage that the system32 is missing. So i decided to dowload a new windows 10 (not activated). But i dont no how to open boot system in tab.So please help me

Note: THe tab is bought from foreign country and i Got it as a gift. The model is Bush Eluma b2

:)

ZawadKMl, Jul 28, 2018

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Accidently deleted system32 in tab 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Accidently deleted system32 in tab 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jul 28, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    • Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    • Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    • Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    • Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Accidently deleted system32 in tab

deleted win. 10by accident

deleted win. 10 by accident

joey woodham, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Accidently deleted system32 in tab

1. Accidently deleted system32 in tab - Similar Threads - Accidently deleted system32

2. Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...: So basically I lost audio few days ago in my laptop, I was trying different methods to get it back, for example- Updating audio drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting audio problems etc.Nothing worked so I tried uninstalling DTS Audio Processing...
  3. Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...: So basically I lost audio few days ago in my laptop, I was trying different methods to get it back, for example- Updating audio drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting audio problems etc.Nothing worked so I tried uninstalling DTS Audio Processing...
  4. accidently deleted windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidently deleted windows 10: tried to recover, but did not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-windows-10/3625d157-0c40-4451-9894-65cf539e1302
  5. accidently deleted windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidently deleted windows 10: tried to recover, but did not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-windows-10/3625d157-0c40-4451-9894-65cf539e1302
  6. Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers: Hi , I accidently deleted bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I am unable to see bluetooth option. Also , no bluetooth icon in action center and no bluetooth on/off toggle button in bluetooth settings. I tried using windows update , so it will automatically install...
  7. Accidently deleted windows files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidently deleted windows files: Hi, I have accidentally deleted the windows files and not able to access some of the software i.e. adobe premiere pro cc 2019 when I try to open that or any other software it is showing an error that msvcp140.dll not found. I recently bought a system and don't want any...
  8. I deleted System32

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted System32: ok so, i delete system32 from my c; drive because ive read it would free space from the drive. ive tried downloading windows again, doing like everything, but nothing worked or just failed. i tried restarting my computer, but when it starting to boot up, the message “your pc...
  9. Deleted Windows on Accident

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Windows on Accident: I think I majorly messed up and am wondering if all hope is lost. I got a new computer, and had to transfer my Microsoft Key to it to "activate windows." The key I have is only for one device and I had to therefore uninstall it from the old computer. Well, I think I...
  10. Deleted a packagevolume by accident

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted a packagevolume by accident: So i deleted one of the 2 packagevolume keys. This was the C disc one and since then apps stopped opening. How do i get it back and/or create it? this is a photo of what this folder currently looks like....