Windows 10: accidently deleted the microsoft store

Discus and support accidently deleted the microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an windows 10 home intel processor n3540 15.6" diagonol hd display HP laptop it is 2yrs old all serivices an software is up todate daily!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tiger Joey T, May 26, 2019.

1. accidently deleted the microsoft store

I have an windows 10 home intel processor n3540 15.6" diagonol hd display HP laptop

it is 2yrs old all serivices an software is up todate daily!

issue having is i no longer see the microsoft store no longer in the taskbar tray next to the windows tab on my desktop screeen anymore and i looked everywere in the files powershell and everywhere else! it is no longer on my hp laptop windows 10 !

can u assist me in possibly push it to my laptop so i can get it put back/install on my laptop so i can have access and getting software from the store so i can have productivity back in my life an installed or have access so i can download apps again for thing that require me to use to so my life can be productive like it was before i noticed it is no longer on my software and screen or files please and thank you! my name is david i go by joe tran i live in nevada email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to the microsoft tetech team i will give u the letters to fill in for my email upon request and also give my cell # on your requests only

:)

Tiger Joey T, May 26, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 26, 2019
  3. Accidently deleted an app on my lumia 950 xl and can't get it back.

I accidently deleted an app from my lumia 950 xl windows 10 phone. The store says it is already installed but it is not on my list of apps. How do I get it back?

czarina8662, May 26, 2019
  4. accidently deleted the microsoft store

accidently deleted primary microsoft account

accidently deleted primary microsoft accounti had set up an alias and made that a primary address,however the deleted account has apps& settings backupwhich I desperately require , cud someone pls help

Tomcatonnet99, May 26, 2019
Thema:

accidently deleted the microsoft store

1. accidently deleted the microsoft store - Similar Threads - accidently deleted microsoft

2. I accidently deleted a page in Microsoft Journal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently deleted a page in Microsoft Journal: I was typing up notes in Microsoft Journal on a previous page and I didn't realise I deleted the page after it until I scrolled down. By the time I noticed, the undo button would not go back far enough for me to recover the page. I have tried recovering previous versions, but...
  3. what if I accidently delete some files that is needed for runing microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what if I accidently delete some files that is needed for runing microsoft store?: I accidently delete some files that is needed for Microsoft store to run, and now, it just crash, if I click on the icon, it appear for a second, and just disappear, is there any way to re-download microsoft store?...
  4. what if I accidently delete some files that is needed for runing microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what if I accidently delete some files that is needed for runing microsoft store?: I accidently delete some files that is needed for Microsoft store to run, and now, it just crash, if I click on the icon, it appear for a second, and just disappear, is there any way to re-download microsoft store?...
  5. I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store: Hello,I went to check the prices of the app, and when I clicked, it completed the purchase with the associated card. Could you please let me know how to get a refund?...
  6. I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store: Hello,I went to check the prices of the app, and when I clicked, it completed the purchase with the associated card. Could you please let me know how to get a refund?...
  7. I accidently deleted the windows app folder and now Microsoft store is not opening HELP!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidently deleted the windows app folder and now Microsoft store is not opening HELP!: Yesterday I deleted windows app folder and now the Microsoft store is keep crashing instantly after opening . All those app related to Microsoft store is not opening as well if you guys have any fix please let me know! THANKYOU!...
  8. Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw.: I accidently deleted my Microsoft Jigsaw. Why doesn't Microsoft NOW have the easy answer as to how to rectify the problem like they USE to. ie Problems could be solved by clicking 'go back' and you could do 1 to XX minute look back to fix your mistake or deletion. Where is...
  9. Deleted Windows on Accident

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Windows on Accident: I think I majorly messed up and am wondering if all hope is lost. I got a new computer, and had to transfer my Microsoft Key to it to "activate windows." The key I have is only for one device and I had to therefore uninstall it from the old computer. Well, I think I...
  10. Deleted a packagevolume by accident

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted a packagevolume by accident: So i deleted one of the 2 packagevolume keys. This was the C disc one and since then apps stopped opening. How do i get it back and/or create it? this is a photo of what this folder currently looks like....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally deleted micro soft store