Windows 10: Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and...

Discus and support Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I feel slightly embarrassed, because of the mistake, but I've made it, and now need some help to fix it. I've been researching for days to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TryThings, May 17, 2022.

1. TryThings Win User

Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and...

Hello,I feel slightly embarrassed, because of the mistake, but I've made it, and now need some help to fix it. I've been researching for days to make my laptop "more secure". I don't think it'll ever be Windows 11 ready, I don't really want that, anyway, I just didn't know about the amount of things that weren't enabled for "security's" sake. So for days I've been doing this, that, and the other. The only thing I'm stuck at is secure boot it was there previously, i disabled it to uninstall a virus scanner, then forgot to re enable it, reinstalled Windows, and it reinstalled a different way.

:)

TryThings, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and...

1. Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and... - Similar Threads - Accidently Deleted WinRe

2. New WinRE partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New WinRE partition: I have recently extended the recovery partition on Windows 10 to solve the 0x80070643 error problem. This allowed Windows to install the updated WinRE. When it did so, Windows assigned a drive letter to the new partition. I have found that the new partition is not protected....
  3. New WinRE partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New WinRE partition: I have recently extended the recovery partition on Windows 10 to solve the 0x80070643 error problem. This allowed Windows to install the updated WinRE. When it did so, Windows assigned a drive letter to the new partition. I have found that the new partition is not protected....
  4. New WinRE partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and...

Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and...: Hello,I feel slightly embarrassed, because of the mistake, but I've made it, and now need some help to fix it. I've been researching for days to make my laptop "more secure". I don't think it'll ever be Windows 11 ready, I don't really want that, anyway, I just didn't know...
  6. Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently Deleted WinRe OEM Partition, Lost Some Functionality when trying to restart and...: Hello,I feel slightly embarrassed, because of the mistake, but I've made it, and now need some help to fix it. I've been researching for days to make my laptop "more secure". I don't think it'll ever be Windows 11 ready, I don't really want that, anyway, I just didn't know...
  7. Some functionality of app are lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some functionality of app are lost: Not able to see the complete file names in downloads Cant use the pen on powerpoint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-functionality-of-app-are-lost/953d72bd-4779-475f-a8d9-58d9a3aaa608
  8. 100% Disk usage and accidently deleted some files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk usage and accidently deleted some files: I have a HP pavilion laptop(15-cs0034cl) with an 8th generation Intel core, 1TB Hard drive, windows 10. Recently when I was using it, it has been super slow, i checked task manager and it said it was the disk was 100% at all times with 50% memory. I deleted some stuff to make...
  9. Accidently permanently deleted some files on a USB drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently permanently deleted some files on a USB drive.: I deleted the files inside and the folders. is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-permanently-deleted-some-files-on-a-usb/e80911cd-3c14-4ad4-974f-c56a337b3ed2
  10. WinRE partition on Windows 10.

WinRE partition on Windows 10.: Hi to all!!! After my motherboard failure I have got a new computer!!! It is an assembled computer designed by me. A store did the operation of assemble it. They installed Windows 10 too. Now observing my hard drive (2000GB) with EaseUS I see 878.91 GB of unformatted...