Windows 10: accidently disabled everything in msconfig and restarted.

Discus and support accidently disabled everything in msconfig and restarted. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my issue seems to be different from just about everyone. Ive tried password resets with my usb, safe mode ( it brings me back to the same damn login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 1catysfriend1, Mar 8, 2020.

1. accidently disabled everything in msconfig and restarted.

my issue seems to be different from just about everyone. Ive tried password resets with my usb, safe mode ( it brings me back to the same damn login screen,) setting an administrator pass and even using cmd with a variety of commands. Powershell doesn't work and results from cmd are different from the ones the internet says I should be getting. I suppose its because its 2020. Please help me out, I just got this fixed for 200$

win 10
    huh, just realised that this touchscreen laptop was manufactured in 2017. Should be easily fixed like the others, yet it isn't.
    I only have a pin, but the option isn't there. face recognition doesn't work, camera "doesn't turn on"

:)

1catysfriend1, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Dani Win User

Accidently disabled all services via msconfig

I was trying to debug explorer hangs and accidently disabled all services via msconfig. Now the Windows 10 boots up but there is no login screen. Trying to get into safe mode but shift+restart does not work.

How can I restore my system back to working condition?

Dani, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Disabled all services in MSConfig

Hi Nancy,

For step-by-step instructions in troubleshooting the issue, kindly refer to the post of Frederik Long on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Mar 8, 2020
  4. accidently disabled everything in msconfig and restarted.

Windows 10 - all services disabled by accident in msconfig.

Hello experts,

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Unfortunately I have disabled all my windows services by accident in msconfig. Now I am unable to login , it is showing only wallpaper and power options. I have tried shift + restart several times but system is rebooting to the same screen without showing
    any recovery options. Please help me to re enable my services.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Anoop

AnoopR Nath, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

accidently disabled everything in msconfig and restarted.

1. accidently disabled everything in msconfig and restarted. - Similar Threads - accidently disabled everything

2. I accidently disabled all Microsoft features in msconfig and restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently disabled all Microsoft features in msconfig and restarted: Help I accidently disabled all Microsoft features in msconfig and restarted It keeps saying my pin is unavailable and I can't make a new one pls help...
  3. I accidently disabled all Microsoft features in msconfig and restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidently disabled all Microsoft features in msconfig and restarted: Help I accidently disabled all Microsoft features in msconfig and restarted It keeps saying my pin is unavailable and I can't make a new one pls help...
  4. I accidently disabled all Microsoft features in msconfig and restarted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  6. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  7. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is disabling everything in msconfig after checking the button "Hide all microsoft services"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is disabling everything in msconfig after checking the button "Hide all microsoft services"...: Is disabling everything in msconfig after checking the button "Hide all microsoft services" safe? These are the things in there: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-disabling-everything-in-msconfig-after-checking/09053be1-c552-443d-a015-2b031358a01b
  9. I accidentally disabled everything in msconfig

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally disabled everything in msconfig: Hello, After disabling everything in msconfig my pc cannot boot into bios or windows. My monitor does not detect an output from the gpu or motherboard. I have used the same ssd in another pc and it works fine. I have also tried booting without the ssd. Any ideas on how to...
  10. BSOD after accidently changing msconfig sittings

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD after accidently changing msconfig sittings: Hello My sister accidentally changed the numbers in "msconfig>boot advanced options>maximum memory" from "4096" to "34" after she restarted the laptop the blue screen appeared i tried system restore,startup repair and command prompt but nothing worked for me. Please help...