Windows 10: Accidently enter 2x wrong password

Discus and support Accidently enter 2x wrong password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had already one respons but unfortunately it didn't work out' Problem; -Have did accidently enter twice the WRONG password by login. -The 3rd time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jean Pierre Van Der, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Accidently enter 2x wrong password

I had already one respons but unfortunately it didn't work out'

Problem;

-Have did accidently enter twice the WRONG password by login.

-The 3rd time I did enter CORRECT password but got answer "INCORRECT PASSWORD", also a 4th & 5th & 6th time "incorrect Password"!

-Now I got just windows login picture + ENTER Password( nothing else).I'm not able to do anything, NO further actions etc...

-Have NO NUMLOCK.

-PC = HP(12yrs old!) but still prima jobs.

-Use my HP as back-up in case of... + do ALL my translations on it.

which good soul helps me out?

Thanks beforehand dear community.

:)

Jean Pierre Van Der, Sep 28, 2019
  2. cmp9969 Win User

Wrong Password

The "Old Password" is the password to your local account. It is about to change your local account to a Microsoft Account. If you don't mind this, then enter your local account password. If you think this is overly intrusive of Microsoft, don't do it and let Cortana die.

cmp9969, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Wrong Password

Kevin, it turns out that the "old password" refers to your Windows user password, not a Microsoft account password. In an effort to get people to create/use Microsoft accounts, Microsoft wants you to abandon logging into Windows with your Windows username and password, and instead use your Microsoft account username and password. Thus, if you're still using your Windows username and password to log into Windows, you'll have to enter this as the "old password" when enabling Cortana. The reason they call it the "old password" (while not telling you which password!) is that in addition to enabling Cortana, it will secretly in the background change your Windows logon to require your Microsoft account info instead of your "old" logon info.

Once I got through this, Cortana worked. I tried it out for a couple of hours, found it worthless, and completely removed it from my system (which is also not straightforward; there's another thread devoted to that).

Anthony2816, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Accidently enter 2x wrong password

wrong password entered

my sis entered my password wrong an now it says try again in 600582 minutes other than waiting can I do anything to get passed this plz?? its a lumia 630 on orange. thanks

kellieayres, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Accidently enter 2x wrong password

1. Accidently enter 2x wrong password - Similar Threads - Accidently enter wrong

2. enter password and returns to password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enter password and returns to password: Computer hacked I enter password and returns to password and the pin says no pin set up exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-password-and-returns-to-password/dcf20188-2672-465b-b624-80789e7d4333
  3. My pc still say it wrong password wen enter to reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc still say it wrong password wen enter to reset: Yesterday i was reset my pc but today i open and it just loop "automatic repair" but it not "repair"So i try every thing even try to reset but it wen i try reset all my file it just heat back : can't reset. I try to choose reinstal update but wen i type my password it just...
  4. My pc still say it wrong password wen enter to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc still say it wrong password wen enter to reset: Yesterday i was reset my pc but today i open and it just loop "automatic repair" but it not "repair"So i try every thing even try to reset but it wen i try reset all my file it just heat back : can't reset. I try to choose reinstal update but wen i type my password it just...
  5. Wrong password when trying to enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong password when trying to enter safe mode: As the title says, i simply cannot enter safe mode as it keeps saying the password is wrong. I've tried both my windows pin and my outlook email password and both are wrong. Yet my pin works perfectly fine when booting in normal mode and my outlook password also works...
  6. Enter Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enter Password: Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou...
  7. Entered wrong code to password protect the folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Entered wrong code to password protect the folder: I've entered a wring code in text file to protect my folder . But while nothing is prompted to me while i created the file with code....now i can't get back the folder even though i entered the correct password.It is very important folder can...
  8. I accidently bluetoothed to the wrong device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidently bluetoothed to the wrong device: I just got my Windows Laptop, and was trying to connect my beats to it, but I bluetoothed to the wrong thing, I removed it. Do they still have access to my laptop? submitted by /u/poey__ [link] [comments]...
  9. HP laptop entered wrong password and to enter A1B2C3. THIS IS DIFFERENT from previous?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop entered wrong password and to enter A1B2C3. THIS IS DIFFERENT from previous?: Hi. I have an HP Laptop 10th Gen. This question is similar to a prior question on here, however my circumstances are different. Anyways, I have entered an incorrect password by mistake and the screen says to enter A1B2C3 but it does nothing. I have no screen to type any...
  10. password to enter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"