Windows 10: Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

Discus and support Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I baught my computer used off amazon and hit reformat on it tring to uninstall a game now asking for upn or comcast email and wont let me go further in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by William Kinch, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

I baught my computer used off amazon and hit reformat on it tring to uninstall a game now asking for upn or comcast email and wont let me go further in reinstall

:)

William Kinch, Jan 13, 2023

2. Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

I baught my computer used off amazon and hit reformat on it tring to uninstall a game now asking for upn or comcast email and wont let me go further in reinstall

William Kinch, Jan 14, 2023
  3. Recover or Reformat?

The reformat won't budge?

I did what you said and then was told to remove the CD from the CD-Rom Drive, put in the recovery CD and then press the 'OK' button to continue

So I changed to the next disk but the OK doesn't appear to be being 'pressed'. Yes I have pushed enter on the keyboard which is what I have been using to get me through the other steps..

Any suggestions?

Kymberly_S, Jan 14, 2023
  4. Wobble 12 Win User

Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

What is "UPN?"

"UPN" appears in my Program files across my 4 laptops. From reading, it appears to be a MS thing.

What is it for? If nothing in particular, how do you remove as does not appear in, "Uninstall Programs."

I searched back to 2016 for explanation for UPN, and nothing. I stopped at that point.

My laptops are for home use only. I have WIN 10, 1909

Wobble 12, Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

1. Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn - Similar Threads - Accidently hit reformat

2. Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn: I baught my computer used off amazon and hit reformat on it tring to uninstall a game now asking for upn or comcast email and wont let me go further in reinstall...
  3. Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn: I baught my computer used off amazon and hit reformat on it tring to uninstall a game now asking for upn or comcast email and wont let me go further in reinstall...
  4. Accidently reformatted hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently reformatted hard drive: How can I re-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-reformatted-hard-drive/6ec8bc4d-6d70-43e8-8689-d1688888aa80
  5. Accidently reformatted hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently reformatted hard drive: How can I re-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-reformatted-hard-drive/6ec8bc4d-6d70-43e8-8689-d1688888aa80
  6. Accidently reformatted hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to open a VHD file asking for reformatting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to open a VHD file asking for reformatting: The issue has a backstory, starting with an issue with accessing data on a 8T external USB drive. Consequently, my question may cover many forums. The USB Drive got bumped...hard...and could not be directly accessed but did show up in Disk Management in Win10Pro running on an...
  8. Accidently hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened??

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidently hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened??: Hi, It's me again with an odd one this time-- & accidentally hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened?? Restarted W10 several time came up the same way. After I have a glass of wine with my lovely wife I'll chk again No need to say more--attached Images say it...
  9. What is "UPN?"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What is "UPN?": "UPN" appears in my Program files across my 4 laptops. From reading, it appears to be a MS thing. What is it for? If nothing in particular, how do you remove as does not appear in, "Uninstall Programs." I searched back to 2016 for explanation for UPN, and nothing. I...
  10. i accidently hit a key and it changed the size of my screen which is now a smaller display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i accidently hit a key and it changed the size of my screen which is now a smaller display: I accidently hit a key or keys and it reduced the size of my screen display. All of my apps and task bar settings are still visible but I now have only about 2/3 of the screen showing. I'm not sure how to return to a normal setting....