Windows 10: Accidently hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened??

Discus and support Accidently hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, It's me again with an odd one this time-- & accidentally hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened?? Restarted W10 several time came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by klxdrt10, Apr 28, 2020.

1. klxdrt10 Win User

Accidently hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened??

Hi,

It's me again with an odd one this time-- & accidentally hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened??
    Restarted W10 several time came up the same way. After I have a glass of wine with my lovely wife I'll chk again
    No need to say more--attached Images say it all.

And I thought I was making good headway getting W10 working. Ha Ha

Regards,

klxdrt

:)

klxdrt10, Apr 28, 2020

2. Road view on Surface Pro 4 doesn't show the roads, just the road names.

Actually, this is an issue across many video devices. I have a SP4 with Intel HD Graphics 520, and the link you listed here only works on PC's. However, I took your area of suggestion and forced a manual update of my graphics driver and it FIXED MY PROBLEM!!!

The road edges still look like ****--needs some work on aliasing, but at least I can SEE the roads now!

Microsoft needs to do more testing on their flagship, standard build products like SP4, and push these fixes out instead of making their customers flounder around for months. Take a little initiative! You picked the Intel HD Graphics 520, you bought Nokia
    and got HERE, you added it to your OS. It's hard to imagine that you didn't test all of that and figure out a problem that's been reported for months.

AppDreamer, Apr 28, 2020
  3. king of the road

18 Wheels of Steel Convoy I played, that the "king of the road" compared fun.
    -------Thank you for your valuable suggestions

chineseboy, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Accidently hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened??

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Accidently hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened??

1. Accidently hit the Yellow Brick Road Link" This is what happened?? - Similar Threads - Accidently hit Yellow

2. Windows 11 Task Bar - what is the road map for this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task Bar - what is the road map for this ?: Hi everyone, seems like the windows 11 Taskbar is removing functionality - is there a roadmap for features and will we be getting back? small icons moderesizable taskbaranalogue clocksAs you can see my taskbar is full and then i get the three circles for the extra icons i...
  3. Windows 11 Task Bar - what is the road map for this ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Task Bar - what is the road map for this ?: Hi everyone, seems like the windows 11 Taskbar is removing functionality - is there a roadmap for features and will we be getting back? small icons moderesizable taskbaranalogue clocksAs you can see my taskbar is full and then i get the three circles for the extra icons i...
  4. Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn: I baught my computer used off amazon and hit reformat on it tring to uninstall a game now asking for upn or comcast email and wont let me go further in reinstall...
  5. Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn: I baught my computer used off amazon and hit reformat on it tring to uninstall a game now asking for upn or comcast email and wont let me go further in reinstall...
  6. Accidently hit reformat and now asking for comcastemail or upn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. What happened to my homepage links?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my homepage links?: A few days ago, I opened my Bind homepage & all of my links or I call them shortcuts disappeared! I was able to just click on the link for Hotmail & it would open............ same with Facebook, etc., etc...... but not now! WHY? And........ how do I get them back? I did...
  8. What happened to my homepage links?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my homepage links?: A few days ago, I opened my Bind homepage & all of my links or I call them shortcuts disappeared! I was able to just click on the link for Hotmail & it would open............ same with Facebook, etc., etc...... but not now! WHY? And........ how do I get them back? I did...
  9. What happened to my homepage links?

10. What happened at 01:30 EST? It bricked my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What happened at 01:30 EST? It bricked my PC.: Hi there! I'm trying to find out what happened to my PC that bricked my computer. First impressions I've got is that my PC started updating at 1:30 EST, and something happened in that update that caused a Startup Repair loop. It also looks like previous to that I had a...