Windows 10: Accidently installed two antivirus in may laptop

Discus and support Accidently installed two antivirus in may laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm using laptop which is windows 10 version.Firstly i installed k7 antivirus and after sometime i accidentally installed avast antivirus now the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmalMhd, Aug 13, 2020.

1. AmalMhd Win User

Accidently installed two antivirus in may laptop

I'm using laptop which is windows 10 version.Firstly i installed k7 antivirus and after sometime i accidentally installed avast antivirus now the laptop is not working properly.What should i do now..??

Can you share me any solution for this..

:)

AmalMhd, Aug 13, 2020

2. Bit the bullet, and ordered my laptop!!

In the meantime, I'm thinking about a list of "indispensible software" to install... while trying to avoid bloat-ware.

Here's my list. Any suggestions welcome. (OS will be Vista Home Premium x64 so they must be 64bit compatible)

- Avast Antivirus
    - Spyware Doctor

(any better suggestions for the above two?)

- CPU-Z
    - GPU-Z
    - SIW
    - 3DMark 06 (vantage... I think the last time I checked it wasn't free or I'm confusing it with something else?)
    - SuperPi
    - CoreTemp
    - ATITool (mainly for GPU temperature monitoring)
    - Piriform Defraggler

- Firefox
    - Fraps

Am I missing out something, and where do you suggest I could improve?

Black Panther, Aug 13, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Accidently installed two antivirus in may laptop - Similar Threads - Accidently installed antivirus

2. I have two antivirus with the sme antivirus but two different names one is Windows security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two antivirus with the sme antivirus but two different names one is Windows security...: HI I have noticed for a while now that I have two names of an antivirus on my dell laptop. Down in the bottom right I have windows security on my lower taskbar it is on.But when I go to a file on my desktop and right click on it a drop down menu shows up when I click on show...
  3. I have two antivirus with the sme antivirus but two different names one is Windows security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two antivirus with the sme antivirus but two different names one is Windows security...: HI I have noticed for a while now that I have two names of an antivirus on my dell laptop. Down in the bottom right I have windows security on my lower taskbar it is on.But when I go to a file on my desktop and right click on it a drop down menu shows up when I click on show...
  4. How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop

How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop: Considering the information you provided in your inquiry, here is a response to help you with McAfee Tech Support: +1-877-369-0875.In case you need particular assistance for your McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee things, you can find an extensive list of free support decisions...
  5. How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop: Considering the information you provided in your inquiry, here is a response to help you with McAfee Tech Support: +1-877-369-0875.In case you need particular assistance for your McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee things, you can find an extensive list of free support decisions...
  6. Two questions, if I may...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two questions, if I may...: Hail all... Before anything, a peek into my PC: I 5 6600K 16 GB RAM 1060 6gb GPU ASUS H170-Pro 1 x 200GB SSD Samsung Win System Disk 3 x 3TB Green WD HDD General Storage/Game Drives CASE: Coolermaster Fractal Design ModXtreme-Pro 700W PSU 5 x 120 Fans inwards 2 x 120 Fans...
  7. How to install a new antivirus in the laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install a new antivirus in the laptop: How to install a new anti virus in the laptop as the the pc got some error unable to open and the files in the c and drives are deleted so I need to format and install a new antiviruscbse 10th exam date 2021...
  8. Antivirus for laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus for laptop: hey i need a help in protecting my laptop firstly when i purchased this laptop i got 1 month free and now it has expire so should i renew it or not Secondly, Should I purchase bitdefender antivirus Thirdly, Does windows defender is capable as compare to other antivirus. What...
  9. Installing an Antivirus

Installing an Antivirus: I want to stay secure from malware and online hackers. So I want to install an antivirus . But many people say that the built in Windows Defender is good enough. Is it true? If not then someone please recommend me an antivirus. I'm currently using windows 10 . Thanks!...
  10. Internet may be blocked by a firewall or antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet may be blocked by a firewall or antivirus: Hi, recently I have encountered an issue that arose without any changes being made to the settings. When trying to connect the laptop to a wireless network that requires you to enter a username/ password (like a hotel or a business network) it redirects to an error page that...