Windows 10: Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it

Discus and support Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey! So a couple days ago i got a email about someone trying to get into my microsoft account so i panicked and chanced my passwords and stuff but then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peetu Ihamäki, May 25, 2024.

1. Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it

Hey! So a couple days ago i got a email about someone trying to get into my microsoft account so i panicked and chanced my passwords and stuff but then i accidently locked my own computer with the find my device thing and theres nothing to unlock it, ive been doing recearch but nothing seems to work. Please help if you have any idea how to help

:)

Peetu Ihamäki, May 25, 2024
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2024
  3. Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 25, 2024
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it

1. Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it - Similar Threads - Accidently locked computer

2. Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it: Hey! So a couple days ago i got a email about someone trying to get into my microsoft account so i panicked and chanced my passwords and stuff but then i accidently locked my own computer with the find my device thing and theres nothing to unlock it, ive been doing recearch...
  3. Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidently locked windows 10 computer and cant unlock it: Hey! So a couple days ago i got a email about someone trying to get into my microsoft account so i panicked and chanced my passwords and stuff but then i accidently locked my own computer with the find my device thing and theres nothing to unlock it, ive been doing recearch...
  4. I accidently locked my account; how do I unlock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently locked my account; how do I unlock it?: How do I unlock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-locked-my-account-how-do-i-unlock-it/083ba793-0327-4dad-bf85-5f4b272545ef
  5. I accidently locked my account; how do I unlock it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidently locked my account; how do I unlock it?: How do I unlock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-locked-my-account-how-do-i-unlock-it/083ba793-0327-4dad-bf85-5f4b272545ef
  6. I accidently locked my account; how do I unlock it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Locked account and unlocking it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked account and unlocking it: I was wondering that if you guys can unlock my account and can you send an email to me so that i can unlock it because i didnt do anything at all but it says that i did something wrong for it to lock but please either send me an email to verify my account unlockage the...
  8. computer drive is locked and cant unlock it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer drive is locked and cant unlock it: Hi recently I added a family member to my computer and wanted to make it so only the admin could access a hard drive in my computer, later I wanted to get rid o this because it would not let me the main account access it either, later I found out that there was another...
  9. Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it

in Windows 10 Support
    Remotely locked my windows 10 laptop, now I cant unlock it: I remotely locked my laptop from my microsoft account. I found my laptop again and then ablut 1 hour later it locked (because I sent the request for it to be locked whenever possible). Once it locked I tried to log in with my PIN which showed the following message: "An...
  10. Lock or Unlock Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Lock or Unlock Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Lock or Unlock Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Lock or Unlock the Taskbar in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see, open, and...