Windows 10: Accidently merged Videos and Onedrive forlders

Discus and support Accidently merged Videos and Onedrive forlders in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I wanted to add my Videos folder to onedrive, but I accidently merged them, so now onedrive is videos. see screen shots Don't know how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gbdpc, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Gbdpc Win User

Accidently merged Videos and Onedrive forlders

Hello,I wanted to add my Videos folder to onedrive, but I accidently merged them, so now onedrive is videos. see screen shots Don't know how to fix this.Appreciate your help.Thanks!

:)

Gbdpc, Mar 4, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 4, 2022
  3. D_o_S Win User
    Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Mar 4, 2022
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Video merging (8.1)

Hi Nodari kartozia,

Are you using a third party app to merge videos? To find out which is the best video editor app, we would suggest reading out independent reviews through the web which has their corresponding unbiased ratings, feedback and recommendation.

Let us know if you have more inquiries.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Mar 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Accidently merged Videos and Onedrive forlders - Similar Threads - Accidently merged Videos

2. Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive: Hey, I need te help of the community!Today, I accidentally moved my "Downloads" folder directly into the "OneDrive" directory without first creating a separate "Downloads" folder within "OneDrive."Now, my "OneDrive" and "Downloads" contents are combined into a single shared...
  3. Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive: Hey, I need te help of the community!Today, I accidentally moved my "Downloads" folder directly into the "OneDrive" directory without first creating a separate "Downloads" folder within "OneDrive."Now, my "OneDrive" and "Downloads" contents are combined into a single shared...
  4. Accidently merged Videos and Onedrive forlders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently merged Videos and Onedrive forlders: Hello,I wanted to add my Videos folder to onedrive, but I accidently merged them, so now onedrive is videos. see screen shots Don't know how to fix this.Appreciate your help.Thanks!...
  5. accidently merged download folder with default user folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accidently merged download folder with default user folder: I accidentally merged my default download folder with C://user/RISHAV KUMAR and now i'm not able to undo this change! neither i'm able to change the new download location again!...
  6. 2 Onedrive accounts are merged and I don't them merged>

2 Onedrive accounts are merged and I don't them merged>: I have 2 separate onedrive accounts. One for business and the other personnel. They both have different emails and PW's. Somehow they are merged. I don't know how this happens but I need to separate them if this is possible. I have files showing up on different computer that...
  7. Merging Desynced Onedrive Files

Merging Desynced Onedrive Files: Hi community, A few months ago, the organization name for a client that I support changed from A to B. People that are syncing files through Sharepoint have their documents under the head A, but new syncs occur under the header B. Two users had their Onedrives resynced and...
  8. Accidently remvoed video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently remvoed video card: I used to play Age of Empires 3 all the time with this PC. It is a Mac and I bought windows to play age of empires. I needed to free space on the PC and unknowingly removed my AMD graphics card. I tried to re download from online but saw an error message. So I downloaded...
  9. Accidental merge of OneDrive and Music folders

Accidental merge of OneDrive and Music folders: I tried to move Windows Music folder into OneDrive (so that it will be backed up) and instead of choosing D:\onedrive\music I chose D:\onedrive so they somehow merged. Now the onedrive folder has a music (note) icon and contains what onedrive used to contain. How can I...
  10. Merging of documents videos and pictures...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merging of documents videos and pictures...: I tried moving documents, videos, and pictures from C drive to D drive and they got merged. Now how do i separate them????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merging-of-documents-videos-and-pictures/840ec47e-211c-45a4-b352-8b1fc6b7f26c