Windows 10: accidently my drive is formatted and I have lost my all data including

Discus and support accidently my drive is formatted and I have lost my all data including in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have recently purchased I-life ZEDNOTE 14I 12v laptop with windows 10 pre installed os but accidently my drive is formatted and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kebal Bhandari, Jan 29, 2019.

1. accidently my drive is formatted and I have lost my all data including

Hello everyone, I have recently purchased I-life ZEDNOTE 14I 12v laptop with windows 10 pre installed os but accidently my drive is formatted and I have lost my all data including OS. Later on I have tried to boot my pc but I shows no bootable device detected error message. So need help to install windows os on my laptop?

:)

Kebal Bhandari, Jan 29, 2019

2. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown accidently my drive is formatted and I have lost my all data including :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 29, 2019
  4. accidently my drive is formatted and I have lost my all data including

accident formatting of picture puzzle

i accidently formatted my phone so i lost picture puzzle.what i should do tto retain it.

mahesh1---01, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

accidently my drive is formatted and I have lost my all data including

1. accidently my drive is formatted and I have lost my all data including - Similar Threads - accidently drive formatted

2. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  3. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  4. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. formatted my hard drive by accident, lost all data. how to transport to windows 10 key to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formatted my hard drive by accident, lost all data. how to transport to windows 10 key to...: The new computer is Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC motherboard. I installed my old SSD drive with windows 10 on it. The UFEI wouldn't recognize the SSD drive. It saw the SSD drive but when I went to Windows 10, it wouldn't recognize it.I went the bios or UFEI, and was setting the...
  6. formatted my hard drive by accident, lost all data. how to transport to windows 10 key to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    formatted my hard drive by accident, lost all data. how to transport to windows 10 key to...: The new computer is Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC motherboard. I installed my old SSD drive with windows 10 on it. The UFEI wouldn't recognize the SSD drive. It saw the SSD drive but when I went to Windows 10, it wouldn't recognize it.I went the bios or UFEI, and was setting the...
  7. formatted my hard drive by accident, lost all data. how to transport to windows 10 key to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Minecraft Dungeons i lost all my data

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons i lost all my data: My data was just fine a few days ago until yesterday when i opened the game and all my data was missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-i-lost-all-my-data/8c2ea516-a4b4-44c6-986d-a54cb1fc184f
  9. Lost all my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my data: Hi I had the issue of logging on my windows 10 account and i got the message saying "you've been signed out of the profile and logged on a temporary profile". I checked for solutions online and one was to edit registry and deleted temp user registry rename the one with...
  10. Drive dissappeared - all data lost?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive dissappeared - all data lost?: Hi all, I’d like to ask for your help. I was moving about 1.5 TB of data from an external drive to an internal drive (secondary, non-system hard drive), left the PC for a few hours and when I came back the moving process was paused at 0 kB/s speed and the internal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. format accidently lost my data windows