Windows 10: accidently removal of all permission of local disk c

Discus and support accidently removal of all permission of local disk c in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hay while working on a project I accidently removed all permission and now i can not access my drive I have only one disk and my main presentation is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HimanshuMathankar, May 7, 2021.

1. accidently removal of all permission of local disk c

hay while working on a project I accidently removed all permission and now i can not access my drive I have only one disk and my main presentation is now stuck and I want to to get any how I am ready to reinstall windows but my first priority is my presentation and I don't to buy a new product key this is a very important presentation for me please guide me as soon as possible otherwise I would be run into a great problem note - if there is no other way to get my presentation the I am ready to reinstall windows but I don't want to buy new product key guide m

:)

HimanshuMathankar, May 7, 2021
  2. SreehariV Win User

accidently changed permission on local disk E

i changed permission on local disk E and removed users n groups(Authenticated users ). Now i cant write anything on to that local disk. what can i do to restore default permission rights?? (I tried adding Authenticated users from security>edit>add>advanced>search
    list but then it showed some error message. )

SreehariV, May 7, 2021
  3. KingRahan Win User
    Local disk c

so i have this problem that i was so foolish i wanted to delete system32 but it didn't work so i removed the security and by accident i compressed the drive and when i want to add back security it wont let me. Even if i wanted to download something eg:
    itunes it would say programdata not found and when i try to open local disk c it will say location is not available C:/ is not accessible. Access is denied. Please i need help fixing This Problem Thank you.

KingRahan, May 7, 2021
  4. accidently removal of all permission of local disk c

Local disk C Security Tab

I accidentally removed permission from administrator in Local disk c Security tab. Now it doesnt let me open apps that needs administration approval. help pleaseee

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

norielarcala, May 7, 2021
Thema:

accidently removal of all permission of local disk c

1. accidently removal of all permission of local disk c - Similar Threads - accidently removal permission

2. how remove Local disk C drive shortcut ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how remove Local disk C drive shortcut ?: how remove Local disk C drive shortcut ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-remove-local-disk-c-drive-shortcut/5be2ba10-49d0-419c-8524-79916d8a885e
  3. how remove Local disk C drive shortcut ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how remove Local disk C drive shortcut ?: how remove Local disk C drive shortcut ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-remove-local-disk-c-drive-shortcut/5be2ba10-49d0-419c-8524-79916d8a885e
  4. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk C: So I downloaded Yuzu yesterday and was trying to play a game. It ended up not working so I went to delete the application. It turns out I accidently used 100 gigabytes. It was because I kept downloading the same game 9 times onto the Yuzu emulator. I deleted Yuzu and the...
  5. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Disk C: So I downloaded Yuzu yesterday and was trying to play a game. It ended up not working so I went to delete the application. It turns out I accidently used 100 gigabytes. It was because I kept downloading the same game 9 times onto the Yuzu emulator. I deleted Yuzu and the...
  6. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk C: I could not extend my Local Disk C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c/3fdefca0-8100-44ef-824d-0564cef61e92
  7. local disk C

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    local disk C: Hi, After reinstalled Windows 10 in the desktop, the Local Disk C: goes to the SSD 32GB. It is full as only 29 GB. At the same time, there is a Windows F: appears in the HHD 2TB with 1.8TB volume, mainly empty files. Due to no volume in the Local Disk C, I cannot...
  8. Local disk permission denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local disk permission denied: Hello Local disk permission denied can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-permission-denied/3ccb5f73-7540-483f-87fd-87adcc5404d0
  9. How to reset all user permissions on my local disk c drive for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to reset all user permissions on my local disk c drive for Windows 10?: I made a bad mistake and remove both permissions for the system and for administrators on my local disk c drive. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-all-user-permissions-on-my-local-disk/d9f13e98-348c-4046-8d42-8f58e573b3ef
  10. Lost all permissions for my Local Disk.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost all permissions for my Local Disk.: I had been looking around in the properties of my Local Disk, and I hit the security tab. I went into advanced, and I was messing around for a bit, when I accidentally took away all permissions of the local disk from the everyone group. I am not able to access the Local Disk...