Windows 10: Accidently removed wifi driver

Discus and support Accidently removed wifi driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Someone, who was helping me with an unrelated issue, accidently removed my wifi adapter. I can get online with ethernet, only. I have an HP Pavilion 17... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cofeeiv, Oct 2, 2019.

1. cofeeiv Win User

Accidently removed wifi driver

Someone, who was helping me with an unrelated issue, accidently removed my wifi adapter. I can get online with ethernet, only. I have an HP Pavilion 17 64 bit. I have tried reinstalling drivers.

Any assistance would be great.

:)

cofeeiv, Oct 2, 2019

2. I accidently deleted my wifi in settings Help!!

I accidently deleted my wifi in settings how do I get it back so I can go online without my modem connecting wire ? Help!!

WiFi is no longer listed in Settings as a choice in Networks and Internet list with

Status-

Ethernet-

VPN-

Dial up

bduncan801, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Accidently removed wifi driver

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Accidently removed wifi driver :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Accidently removed wifi driver

1. Accidently removed wifi driver - Similar Threads - Accidently removed wifi

2. Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc: I accidentally deleted my driver and then unknowingly reseted my pc . Screen shows only trouble shoot and power off option.whrn i tap on trouble shoot option it shows problem couldn't fixed and can't able to do other action . EVEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE COMMAND OPTION TO FIX...
  3. Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted drivers accidently and reseted pc: I accidentally deleted my driver and then unknowingly reseted my pc . Screen shows only trouble shoot and power off option.whrn i tap on trouble shoot option it shows problem couldn't fixed and can't able to do other action . EVEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE COMMAND OPTION TO FIX...
  4. Accidently delete driver registry key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently delete driver registry key: I accidently deleted the registry key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Intel\GFX. I was attempting to install opencl, which on a guide said that to be deleted and install the driver from...
  5. Accidently delete driver registry key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently delete driver registry key: I accidently deleted the registry key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Intel\GFX. I was attempting to install opencl, which on a guide said that to be deleted and install the driver from...
  6. Wifi driver removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver removed: I have done Reset network since that time i can't connect to wifi change adapter options does not contain Network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-removed/5939190b-6a38-4f37-b3cb-bc43ef8e0d64
  7. Wifi driver removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver removed: I have done Reset network since that time i can't connect to wifi change adapter options does not contain Network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-removed/5939190b-6a38-4f37-b3cb-bc43ef8e0d64
  8. Wifi driver removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers: Hi , I accidently deleted bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I am unable to see bluetooth option. Also , no bluetooth icon in action center and no bluetooth on/off toggle button in bluetooth settings. I tried using windows update , so it will automatically install...
  10. Windows 10 removed on accident

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 removed on accident: Hey, basically i bought a pc like 9 months ago which came with win10 pre-installed, a few days ago I decided to give Linux a try, after the setup on Linux I pressed on clear partitions (not knowing what it does) and now windows is gone. Can I install windows through the...