Windows 10: Accidently removed wifi driver

Discus and support Accidently removed wifi driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Someone, who was helping me with an unrelated issue, accidently removed my wifi adapter. I can get online with ethernet, only. I have an HP Pavilion 17... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cofeeiv, Oct 2, 2019.

1. cofeeiv Win User

Accidently removed wifi driver

Someone, who was helping me with an unrelated issue, accidently removed my wifi adapter. I can get online with ethernet, only. I have an HP Pavilion 17 64 bit. I have tried reinstalling drivers.

Any assistance would be great.

:)

cofeeiv, Oct 2, 2019

2. I accidently deleted my wifi in settings Help!!

I accidently deleted my wifi in settings how do I get it back so I can go online without my modem connecting wire ? Help!!

WiFi is no longer listed in Settings as a choice in Networks and Internet list with

Status-

Ethernet-

VPN-

Dial up

bduncan801, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Accidently removed wifi driver

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Accidently removed wifi driver :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Accidently removed wifi driver

1. Accidently removed wifi driver - Similar Threads - Accidently removed wifi

2. Wifi’s driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi’s driver problem: [IMG] Please support my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifis-driver-problem/f3b025eb-bf65-4410-b952-ba5d97401c76
  3. Lost Realtek high definion audio driver by accident.

Lost Realtek high definion audio driver by accident.: I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver. I looked everyone where and can not find a copy of the file. does anyone know where I can reinstall this....
  4. WiFi Driver problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Driver problems: Hello I need help. Yesterday night i was using my laptop when it shut down cause the battery ran out. The next morning when I turned it on the icon on the right down corner of the wifi had an X red with the icon of the cable lan. When i click on it, it doesnt show any wifi...
  5. Wifi DRIVERs

Wifi DRIVERs: I was having problems with my wireless network adapter so I uninstalled it on the device manager. Then, I made the Device Manager "Scan for Hardware Changes" so that the network adapter would be installed again, but every time I tried to scan for the hardware change, the...
  6. Driver Removal

Driver Removal: How to remove drivers from devices that no longer exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-removal/1fbb8fce-cc9b-4087-97c5-59870d67e790
  7. I accidently removed a program today that I need

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidently removed a program today that I need: Is there no longer a GO Back feature in windows 10? If so how do I fins and activate it? I accidently removed a program today that I need and I need to reverse the damage Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back/4d2cf4fb-d5b0-4a3e-b44b-eb53eb2b4dab
  8. driver removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver removal: I am trying to remove my video drivers so I can install new ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/driver-removal/e89fcc5b-4d3f-4042-af57-7c86992c4caa
  9. Accidently removed all MUX objects using cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidently removed all MUX objects using cmd: I was trying to fix one of my network connections problem for not having a default gateway. Someone here suggested to use the "netcfg -d" command to reset my adapter. Turns out it removed all my connections. I no longer have Wi-Fi Bluetooth anything. I looked up several...
  10. wifi driver vanished

wifi driver vanished: hello. Its just strange that my laptop(Inspiron N4050 ) just swallowed up the wifi network driver all of a sudden.I tried to download the drivers from dell website.Strangely,website recognised my laptop but did not show up any wifi drivers to download.When I tried to seach...