Windows 10: Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.

Discus and support Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I accidently uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 and I installed it back but I lost all of my worlds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reynaldoolivares, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.

So I accidently uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 and I installed it back but I lost all of my worlds.

:)

reynaldoolivares, Nov 2, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.

Minecraft Windows 10 PRO LOST WORLDS

Hi Harry Ryan,

Any in-game concerns like lost worlds in Minecraft are being handled by the game developer. To resolve this concern, I suggest that you contact Mojang Support. They have the correct tools that can help you recover your lost worlds. To do this, you may click
    the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.

1. Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds. - Similar Threads - Accidently unistalled minecraft

2. Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds: Hi, so me and my friend couldn't get into each other's worlds. We thought it was a glitch so we both uninstalled our games and reinstalled them. He got his worlds back but I did not, is there any way I could retrieve my worlds?- Whitty...
  3. I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds: Hi, I accidentally unistalled Minecraft, re downloaded it and ofc my worlds were gone. I already knew this but I uninstalled by accident. I have already tried looking in %appdata% then .minecraft and right click on saves. I have no previous versions. My world was never...
  4. i lost my worlds on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my worlds on minecraft: so I was in one of my worlds and it says that I couldn't invite people so I followed all the steps and i logged in but it was like I wasn't logged in I tried logging in again and it worked but I lost all my hard worked on my worlds. can you guys help me can you fix the bug......
  5. Minecraft Lost Worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lost Worlds.: Hello, Earlier today I logged into my minecraft world only to find out that my friend couldnt join. They had been having trouble joining the night before but upon looking for an answer, the only answer I could find was to uninstall and reinstall my minecraft windows 10...
  6. C++ unistalled on accident

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C++ unistalled on accident: I unistalled a bunch of c++ stuff & others alike from my storage bc i was trying to save space but now some of my games wont work. Where can i re-install them? submitted by /u/RIP_XUR [link] [comments]...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds: A few days ago I had to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft to fix a bug in my computer. When I opened it back up, my worlds were gone. I opened up to the file \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds, where I'd...
  8. Deleting minecraft world on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting minecraft world on accident: Hey, So I accidentally deleted my world and was wondering how I can recover it but a lot of people say it's nonrecoverable. I was wondering can't I just use third party softwares to recover lost hard data? I just want to get my world back thanks in advance....
  9. Minecraft world progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world progress lost: Hello, I was playing minecraft windows 10 edition when I went to change my multiplayer settings to public... this resulted in my world loading again and saying "error can't generate world". This glitch, caused my world to reset to new and lose all my progress. I could open...
  10. Lost minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost minecraft worlds.: [ATTACH]I was playing Minecraft windows 10 edition (the one from the Microsoft store) in the new beta and I wanted to opt out so I looked on the insider hub on what to do and it said to uninstall and reinstall the game. So I did but when I returned to the game all my worlds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalled minecraft to leave beta and lost worlds

2. accidentally uninstalled minecraft windows 10

3. uninstalled minecraft windows 10 lost my worlds any way to recover

4. lost my worlds when unrolling off beta,
  5. i accidently deleted minecraft windows 10,
  6. how to recover unistalled windows 10 minecraft