Windows 10: account access for apps

Discus and support account access for apps in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi all, my son has a windows tablet which i activated using my existing windows live account. I have downloaded him some games to play but it seems he... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by topdirk, Jan 26, 2016.

1. topdirk Win User

account access for apps

Hi all, my son has a windows tablet which i activated using my existing windows live account. I have downloaded him some games to play but it seems he can only access these when he is logged in as me. Is there anyway that i can give him access to all of his games etc when logged in as himself. I do not want him to always log in as me, as he will have full access to all of my private stuff such as email and family safety etc. Thanks

:)

topdirk, Jan 26, 2016

2. outlook android app

I have multiple outlook 365 accounts that I access from my outlook android app. Suddenly the app seems to no longer let me access more than one account. it removed all but one account from the app and when I try to add them back in it says the account
    is disabled. I can access the accounts OK from outlook on my pc or from the outlook web app.

Is this a bug with the outlook app?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Paul Allard_997, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Ryan P87 Win User
    No app access on administrator account

Help!

Cant access any apps on my administrator account, tried every thread I could find on the problem, short of transferring everything nothing works.

Ryan P87, Jan 26, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

account access for apps

From the title I am assuming these are games downloaded from the Windows Store? I think he will have to download these himself when he is logged in in order to have them set up on his own account. I believe the store apps get associated with the user who downloaded rather than all users on the device.

philc43, Jan 26, 2016
  5. topdirk Win User
    thanks for your reply. the apps are windows xbox free games. I am thinking i need to uninstall them and then reinstall under his account.....grrr that is annoying *Smile

topdirk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

account access for apps

1. account access for apps - Similar Threads - account access apps

2. Access to the account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to the account: The account name is not an email and we try to access the account the verification is sent to this address and it is not an email so we do not get the email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-the-account/f5173225-1bed-4526-8077-5e5c3ba113d9
  3. Access to the account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access to the account: The account name is not an email and we try to access the account the verification is sent to this address and it is not an email so we do not get the email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-the-account/f5173225-1bed-4526-8077-5e5c3ba113d9
  4. User Account Access For Specific Apps

User Account Access For Specific Apps: Every time I boot up my pc, UAC asks if steelseriesapp has permission to make changes to my computer and every time I press yes. Is there a way to always allow this app to make changes instead of getting this pop up after every boot. I know there is the option to turn of UAC...
  5. Account Access

Account Access: I have 3 accounts e-mail addresses on my PC. Microsoft Flight Simulator is only listed as an app on one of them. How do I get it listed on the other two so that it can be played when logged into those accounts?...
  6. Access to accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to accounts: Hi My laptop has broken but I am worried as my accounts onedrive/office/log ons all still on that system. Is there anyway of securing the accounts without accessing that laptop ? I have taken it to large retailer for repair who said won't repair and just replace. I am...
  7. apps access to child account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    apps access to child account: hi, i am having MS application installed on my PC eg. outlook, 365, teams. Now i have created a child account for my son. How can i give him access of teams, 365 without reinstalling for his specific user Thanks...
  8. Account access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account access: Hi..I have an existing account with a freeserve email address which does not exist now. I have an account with a gmail account and I have purchased an app which I have paid for but cannot download as it asks me to sign in for the other account. I have tried deleting the...
  9. Accessing account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing account: the fingerprint scan option for one of my accounts is not being accepted. It tells me i need to set up a pin. But i can’t access anything to set up the pin. It also doesn’t accept the last password i used for a microsoft account login option. In addition, it won’t connect...
  10. Linked Accounts - App access deletion help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linked Accounts - App access deletion help: I have an old work account that is still trying to connect. I would like to delete the account but Windows, when I am trying to Manage Accounts, tries to log into the account (which I no longer have access to). I am not able to find a means to delete this account (and...