Windows 10: Account Access

Discus and support Account Access in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 3 accounts e-mail addresses on my PC. Microsoft Flight Simulator is only listed as an app on one of them. How do I get it listed on the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BC4333, Jan 13, 2021.

1. BC4333 Win User

Account Access

I have 3 accounts e-mail addresses on my PC. Microsoft Flight Simulator is only listed as an app on one of them. How do I get it listed on the other two so that it can be played when logged into those accounts?

:)

BC4333, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 13, 2021
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Account Access

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Account Access

1. Account Access - Similar Threads - Account Access

2. How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account: I was recently hacked and couldn't access the account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because the hacker changed all of my personal stuff like my email and my recovery stuff like my phone number. I tried to do things my self but when I tried to do...
  3. How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account: I was recently hacked and couldn't access the account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because the hacker changed all of my personal stuff like my email and my recovery stuff like my phone number. I tried to do things my self but when I tried to do...
  4. How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. CAN'T ACCESS THE SIGN IN PAGE FOR MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOWS 11

CAN'T ACCESS THE SIGN IN PAGE FOR MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOWS 11: Please for some reason i cant have access to the sign in page for my microsoft account. i've tried so many method like reseting the pc and some other method i saw on youtube but still cant access the sign in page. when ever i click the sign in icon it shows me a blank page...
  6. CAN'T ACCESS THE SIGN IN PAGE FOR MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN'T ACCESS THE SIGN IN PAGE FOR MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOWS 11: Please for some reason i cant have access to the sign in page for my microsoft account. i've tried so many method like reseting the pc and some other method i saw on youtube but still cant access the sign in page. when ever i click the sign in icon it shows me a blank page...
  7. How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?: I got a unusual sign in attempt about 5 days ago and since then have not been able to get access into my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-regain-access-to-my-microsoft-account/a412fdcd-1c60-4ca8-bdd1-a14cf998f043
  8. How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?

How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?: I got a unusual sign in attempt about 5 days ago and since then have not been able to get access into my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-regain-access-to-my-microsoft-account/a412fdcd-1c60-4ca8-bdd1-a14cf998f043
  9. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...: I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS again it asked for the bitlocker key. So, I logged into my Outlook account for which also it asked for that security key which as...
  10. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...: I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS again it asked for the bitlocker key. So, I logged into my Outlook account for which also it asked for that security key which as...