Windows 10: Account address outside the USA

Discus and support Account address outside the USA in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to make a purchase from the app store due to the USA address issue. Non of the remedies suggested helps. My address and profile clearly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MauritzLindeque, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Account address outside the USA

I am unable to make a purchase from the app store due to the USA address issue. Non of the remedies suggested helps. My address and profile clearly states South Africa as well as the regional settings on the device. Unable to make a purchase as I cannot get past the address update option. Why do I need to update it again if it is quite clear in the profile???

:)

MauritzLindeque, Mar 10, 2020
  2. paulsalter, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Hidden City-Purchasing from outside the USA

Hi Mike,

There are possibilities that your account region is set to US instead of Canada. To check and verify the current region of your account, follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Microsoft billing page
    • Click Payment & billing, and then select Payment options.
    • Remove your payment instrument, and then add it back to the account. Make sure that you enter the correct billing address.

For more information about managing your account, click on Payment & billing, and then select
    Billing help.

If your account needs further verification, we suggest that you contact Answer Desk Support on this

link
    for security purposes.

For further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Account address outside the USA

Parent Microsoft Account requires USA address

My daughter has a new Microsoft based PC for Christmas. In trying to set it up her CHILD Microsoft Account requires parental approval, and then proceeds to need a PARENT Microsoft account approval, but it insists on supplying a USA billing address.

What settings do I need to change to be able to verify I am an adult without a USA address?

MummyPearce, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Account address outside the USA

1. Account address outside the USA - Similar Threads - Account address outside

2. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.: Hi, I am running Parallels on my MacBook Pro and need to activate Window 10. When I go into Settings > Activation > Go to Store, it takes me to the US one and I cannot enter my address in order to buy the license. I have tried going through the NZ MS store but I can't figure...
  3. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.: Hi, I am running Parallels on my MacBook Pro and need to activate Window 10. When I go into Settings > Activation > Go to Store, it takes me to the US one and I cannot enter my address in order to buy the license. I have tried going through the NZ MS store but I can't figure...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck outside my main account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck outside my main account: after i restarted my pc , it says "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again". i can't set it up again as it doesn't work so i sign in with my password. it logs in fine however nothing works. in the taskbar, the sound options don't work...
  6. Profile Address??? Outside of the US

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile Address??? Outside of the US: I'm trying to buy the secret style pack for slime rancher, but when it comes to where I need to enter the profile address, it only allows a US address. I already put my billing and shipping address in my profile. Is there a way i can use that instead or at least allow an...
  7. One Drive keeps asking me for a USA address even though my UK address is registered on my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive keeps asking me for a USA address even though my UK address is registered on my...: I am in UK but when I try to pay for One Drive extea storage it insists on asking for USA adress even though my address in profile is in UK - cannot seem to change this....
  8. usa on europa

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    usa on europa: i updated my license of win 10 and i think i bought one for usa! can i change it on europa? because i can't buy nothing from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usa-on-europa/81f840b9-e2fd-4443-bbd6-e770b40b310b"
  9. Mail for Windows 10: Not Displaying Outside Accounts

Mail for Windows 10: Not Displaying Outside Accounts: Mail was working fine before I had to reset my computer. Now it does not show accounts other than Live/Outlook/Hotmail accounts. IOW, Microsoft accounts show up on the left panel but Yahoo, Gmail accounts do not. Thx...
  10. download movies outside usa

download movies outside usa: Hi to all, Is it available to rent/buy a movie through the windows store for out of the usa? Thanks, Amitai 34165