Windows 10: Account and PC actively compromised. PC disabled. I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE

Discus and support Account and PC actively compromised. PC disabled. I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ACCOUNT COMPROMISED . PC DISABLED. WHERE IS MICROSOFT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MD.v2, May 3, 2020.

1. MD.v2 Win User

Account and PC actively compromised. PC disabled. I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE

ACCOUNT COMPROMISED . PC DISABLED. WHERE IS MICROSOFT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!???

:)

MD.v2, May 3, 2020

2. Need to activate admin account on Windows 10 PC.

Hi,

I realize that you need to activate admin account on Windows 10 PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the error message you get while trying to sign in?

• Are you trying to login to the Local account or the Microsoft account?

Boot the PC in safe mode and then follow these steps:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

• In the elevated Command Prompt, type the following command and then press Enter key.

• “Net user administrator /active:yes”.

The newly enabled built-in Administrator account can now be accessed by clicking your user account name in the Start and then clicking the Administrator account. This hidden Administer will now also appear on the login screen of Windows 10.

Tip: To disable the built-in Administrator account, type “Net user administrator /active:no” in the elevated Command Prompt.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 3, 2020
  3. mafia97 Win User
    Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, May 3, 2020
  4. Account and PC actively compromised. PC disabled. I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Account and PC actively compromised. PC disabled. I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE

1. Account and PC actively compromised. PC disabled. I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE - Similar Threads - Account actively compromised

2. I need to speek to someone in customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speek to someone in customer service: Every time i try to log in i get this message: "beacause you're accessing sensitive info for XXX, we'll send a request to your phone to verify your identity."i verify myself with the Microsoft authenticator, then i get prompted to reset my current password, which fails due to...
  3. I need to speek to someone in customer service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speek to someone in customer service: Every time i try to log in i get this message: "beacause you're accessing sensitive info for XXX, we'll send a request to your phone to verify your identity."i verify myself with the Microsoft authenticator, then i get prompted to reset my current password, which fails due to...
  4. I need to speak with customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak with customer service: Why was I charged ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-customer-service/1af29143-a84e-4fc6-99f3-654eb4383788
  5. I need to speak with customer service

I need to speak with customer service: Why was I charged ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-customer-service/1af29143-a84e-4fc6-99f3-654eb4383788
  6. i think my pc is compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think my pc is compromised: When I opened my laptop today I saw a new app shortcut named "cc cleaner" on my desktop. I haven't installed it by myself. I don't know if it is a virus. I deleted all suspicious files in my system including some torrent files I downloaded recently .I don't have any antivirus...
  7. i think my pc is compromised

i think my pc is compromised: When I opened my laptop today I saw a new app shortcut named "cc cleaner" on my desktop. I haven't installed it by myself. I don't know if it is a virus. I deleted all suspicious files in my system including some torrent files I downloaded recently .I don't have any antivirus...
  8. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  9. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  10. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.