Windows 10: Account banned

Discus and support Account banned in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello When i signed into my account there was message that says there was unusual activity about my mail and had to verify using phone number. But I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by OchirsukhMunkhchuluun, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Account banned

Hello

When i signed into my account there was message that says there was unusual activity about my mail and had to verify using phone number. But I dont have that number anymore and tried to recover account using another email account. And then it asked me questions about log in and I filled it in and also it says to me my information was not sufficient enough to prove that it was me so they currently banned my account. I cant fill in that form more 2 times a day. Is there any other way I can recover my account because i dont remember some informations?

:)

OchirsukhMunkhchuluun, Dec 8, 2020

2. Account banned

I wanna know how I got a permanent ban on my account espicially a day before I was due to come off a coms bann I have gotten them to review the case they have upheld there decision but the thing is that I was re banned on 10th of September for apparently
    harassment abuse and threats now correct me if iam wrong but you need to be able to send messages to get banned so my question is why was I banned on the 10th of September for this apparent foul language need help and suggestions cause I personally don't have
    the best reputation but I think it's unfair

Moved from Community Participation Center

ryanberry_791, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Account banned

My account got banned

My account got a communication ban and it says I can't sign on Xbox live either is my account banned for ever or temporarily

KIDA Hydra, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Account banned

1. Account banned - Similar Threads - Account banned

2. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  3. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  4. My account profile was banned in July, I'm just now finding out, but why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account profile was banned in July, I'm just now finding out, but why?: My account profile was banned in July, I'm just now finding out, but why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-profile-was-banned-in-july-im-just-now/13a8a279-8f31-44bf-99fd-90bea4878e07
  5. My account profile was banned in July, I'm just now finding out, but why?

My account profile was banned in July, I'm just now finding out, but why?: My account profile was banned in July, I'm just now finding out, but why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-profile-was-banned-in-july-im-just-now/13a8a279-8f31-44bf-99fd-90bea4878e07
  6. Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned: Mi cuenta: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** parece estar bloqueada o baneada de este foro.Es extraño porque hace tiempo que no la uso en el foro de Microsoft y desconozco que pudo causar este bloqueo.He tratado de hablar con soporte pero aún no he podido obtener...
  7. Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned

Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned: Mi cuenta: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** parece estar bloqueada o baneada de este foro.Es extraño porque hace tiempo que no la uso en el foro de Microsoft y desconozco que pudo causar este bloqueo.He tratado de hablar con soporte pero aún no he podido obtener...
  8. Cuenta bloqueada / Account banned

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  10. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...