Windows 10: Account compromised

Discus and support Account compromised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep receiving e-mails from Microsoft with codes to change my password, but I didn't ask for it. So, I searched if there was someone trying to access... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ultrazeonr, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Account compromised

I keep receiving e-mails from Microsoft with codes to change my password, but I didn't ask for it. So, I searched if there was someone trying to access my account. There's tries from United States, Poland, South Africa. Bruh, wat? Is there some way to block it? I tried many times to contact the support, but I can't even get in touch with them and I'm the first in the line of the chat.

:)

Ultrazeonr, Jun 25, 2021

2. My account is compromised

Hi Berry, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

Refer to the support article and follow the steps - How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/10494/micros...

Alternatively, fill in the recovery form (ACSR form) in order to recover your account. Please go to account.live.com/acsr and complete the form with the requested information.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Account compromised

My Microsoft Account is compromised

My Microsoft Account is compromised. Recently I have found out that somebody is trying to access my data. This person created a Microsoft account on another computer and is tracking my moves using browsing history. Please suggest a way to delete all my
    accounts and log-ins

MikeSalmon1, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

Account compromised

1. Account compromised - Similar Threads - Account compromised

2. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  3. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  4. account compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account compromised: Hi.please help.i believe my Microsoft account has been hacked i have tried resolving on line but just going in circles it seems the hacker has changed the username, when i use my email to recover the username i get sent a code to the email but for security some of the...
  5. account compromised

account compromised: Hi.please help.i believe my Microsoft account has been hacked i have tried resolving on line but just going in circles it seems the hacker has changed the username, when i use my email to recover the username i get sent a code to the email but for security some of the...
  6. How to recover a microsoft account that has a compromised security issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover a microsoft account that has a compromised security issue?: I am currently trying to recover a Microsoft account that has been compromised by a hacker. I have access to the original email of the account, but have forgotten the password to the Microsoft account. When I attempt to reset the password, the only way to do so is through...
  7. How to recover a microsoft account that has a compromised security issue?

How to recover a microsoft account that has a compromised security issue?: I am currently trying to recover a Microsoft account that has been compromised by a hacker. I have access to the original email of the account, but have forgotten the password to the Microsoft account. When I attempt to reset the password, the only way to do so is through...
  8. Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised: Dear Microsoft Community Support,I'm in urgent need of assistance regarding my Microsoft account. I made a mistake by hiring someone from Fiverr to help with a job search. Unfortunately, I shared my email and password for monitoring job-related communications.This person...
  9. Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised

Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised: Dear Microsoft Community Support,I'm in urgent need of assistance regarding my Microsoft account. I made a mistake by hiring someone from Fiverr to help with a job search. Unfortunately, I shared my email and password for monitoring job-related communications.This person...
  10. Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security