Windows 10: account constantly needs to be fixed

Discus and support account constantly needs to be fixed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Almost every day I get a notification that there is something wrong with my account, with no details provided. I confirm I want to repair the account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianRHerzog, Jun 20, 2020.

1. account constantly needs to be fixed

Almost every day I get a notification that there is something wrong with my account, with no details provided. I confirm I want to repair the account, which then takes about 5 seconds to fix. Has anyone seen this?

:)

BrianRHerzog, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 20, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

account constantly needs to be fixed

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

account constantly needs to be fixed

1. account constantly needs to be fixed - Similar Threads - account constantly needs

2. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " you need to fix your account": pls help me i just wanna play minecraft but i got logged out and i cant log into my microsoft account i dont have accses to the email of that account its on my phone that broke yesterday so i cant get the recovery code...
  3. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " you need to fix your account": pls help me i just wanna play minecraft but i got logged out and i cant log into my microsoft account i dont have accses to the email of that account its on my phone that broke yesterday so i cant get the recovery code...
  4. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need to fix Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to fix Microsoft account: Hello all,I wonder if someone could help me. I am frequently being asked by Windows to verify my settings for Hotmail and the Windows sharing experience. Basically all I am having to do is just input my pin number for Windows then get notified that the issue is fixed. It...
  6. We need to fix your account

We need to fix your account: Myself, along with many others have long been plagued by this problem. 'We need to fix your Microsoft account'. There have been many suggestions for this, some seem to work, some don't. Surely this is a Microsoft problem so can they please 'fix' it....
  7. Constant messages about needing to "Fix my account' at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Constant messages about needing to "Fix my account' at login: I have seen numerous posts relating to this annoying pop up message. I am getting it daily. I have a personal Microsoft account to which my computer is linked. I can log into that with no problem I use the Authenticator on my phone I also have a Work Office365 account...
  8. Constantly need to fix my gmail accounts in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constantly need to fix my gmail accounts in windows 10 mail: It seems like every other day, my mail stops working and I need to 'fix account'. It has become quite tiresome, and I am considering switching to the IMAP protocol. Has anyone else experienced this problem? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing

Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing: so yeah i'm having the Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing where i have to verify my password and stuff but it keeps trying to use my old email which i deleted off of my account so it keeps saying my password is wrong and when i hit forgot password to see if i can just...
  10. Need to fix Microsoft Account ?

Need to fix Microsoft Account ?: windows 10 on my Sony Vaio just updated 06/11/2018. I logon using my pin number. Now my HP desktop Windows 10 where I logon using my password has a message in Action Centre "You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and...