Windows 10: Account Contol pop up

Discus and support Account Contol pop up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to update my SIMS 4 game and I keep getting this message: "Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd like to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cindy0412, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Cindy0412 Win User

Account Contol pop up

I am trying to update my SIMS 4 game and I keep getting this message:

"Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd like to allow Origin to download content to your computer, select "Retry" below. When prompted, grant permission within the User Account Control pop-up."

But no pop-up is coming up at all.

HELP

:)

Cindy0412, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Account Contol pop up

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Account Contol pop up

1. Account Contol pop up - Similar Threads - Account Contol pop

2. Pop-up User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up User Account Control: Working on DELL desktop, initially with Windows 10 & upgraded to Windows 11 aka NIGHTMARE. I want to go back to W10, but "Reset this PC" will not allow me to. When I click on "Reset PC" A window from User Account Control pops up. I enter my password from Microsoft or dell and...
  3. Pop-up User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up User Account Control: Working on DELL desktop, initially with Windows 10 & upgraded to Windows 11 aka NIGHTMARE. I want to go back to W10, but "Reset this PC" will not allow me to. When I click on "Reset PC" A window from User Account Control pops up. I enter my password from Microsoft or dell and...
  4. Work school account pop ups

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Work school account pop ups: Hi, I am trying to edit family settings on my microsoft account for my daughter but it keeps asking me to sign in with a work or school account? I've never had a work or school account so I cannot access the family settings at all because of this...
  5. Microsoft Account Problem pop-ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Problem pop-ups: My issue is that as well as my personal account, I had an account from work, where I no longer am employed. This means that obviously I cannot access it to update it. Neither can I remove it, because it asks for my password. Anyone know how to delete an old unused account....
  6. user account contoll

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user account contoll: so i don't know what i did but if the user account control have to pop up it is just all grey and i can't press anything, after a fiew seconds it gives me a systemfile error please help me...
  7. contoller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contoller: my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contoller/07d0ae02-4dcf-4ac7-b59e-6a9b9a750205
  8. User Account control pop up

User Account control pop up: When I click on my google browser icon in toolbar a UAC pop up ask if I want to let app make changes to computer Yes or No Why? I did not have to do this until a few days ago. What is making this happen?...
  9. Account needs attention pop up

Account needs attention pop up: Each time I log into my desktop a pop up is there saying my Microsoft needs attention I may have changed my password. I did not of course and its annoying. Please show me what my settings should be. I use this device and a laptop … maybe the sharing settings are incorrect...
  10. USER ACCOUNT CONTOL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USER ACCOUNT CONTOL: HOW CHANGE TO DEACTIVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-contol/da6896ce-ef5a-4825-b167-9406d8ba07a8