Windows 10: Account created, can't open Document

Discus and support Account created, can't open Document in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Created MS365 acc to open a MS Document on laptop. It still refers to MSOffice Try, Buy, Activate. New to system, sorry. Is there an easy way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruby99, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Ruby99 Win User

Account created, can't open Document

Hi Created MS365 acc to open a MS Document on laptop. It still refers to MSOffice Try, Buy, Activate. New to system, sorry. Is there an easy way to open the document. Thank you

:)

Ruby99, Apr 16, 2024
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Unable to open document folders

Hi Sherry,

There are several possible reasons why you're experiencing this such as malware infections, system file corruptions, etc. For us to isolate your concern, we'll be needing answers to the following:

• Are you receiving any error messages when you try to open the folders that you mentioned?
    • Have you tried opening other folders and see if the issue persists?
    • Do you encounter the same issue with other user accounts on your computer?

If you only have a single user account, we suggest creating another one with admin privileges. To do so, follow the steps on this

article

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

1. Account created, can't open Document - Similar Threads - Account created can't

2. Account created, can't open Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account created, can't open Document: Hi Created MS365 acc to open a MS Document on laptop. It still refers to MSOffice Try, Buy, Activate. New to system, sorry. Is there an easy way to open the document. Thank you...
  3. Can't open excel documents

Can't open excel documents: If I download excel documents on windows 10 I can't open them, not with excel nor sheets, those apps don't show up when I try to choose an app to open the file with. They do have the ".xlxs" at the end but the pc doesn't recognize them for some reason. I tried with files sent...
  4. Can't Create Text Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Create Text Documents: So I Can't Create Text Documents In Certain Folders Such As Program Files Because It Says I Have To Do It As Administrator Yet I Already Did It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-text-documents/5a8b1011-bf35-4e50-9964-041f39516491
  5. Can't Create Text Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Create Text Documents: So I Can't Create Text Documents In Certain Folders Such As Program Files Because It Says I Have To Do It As Administrator Yet I Already Did It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-text-documents/5a8b1011-bf35-4e50-9964-041f39516491
  6. Can't Create Text Documents

7. Can't open documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open documents: In Word, trying to open documents w/i particular file. I get a pop-up: "Word experienced error trying to open the file. Try: -Check the file permissions for the document; -Make sure there is sufficient free memory and disk space; -Open the file with the Text Recovery...
  8. secure document can't be opened

in Windows 10 Customization
    secure document can't be opened: How do I grant permission for envelope tools to run? TY B. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-document-cant-be-opened/17b5842d-bc2f-4d4f-a528-5d9e3f3d4adb
  9. can't open document created using a Microsoft template

can't open document created using a Microsoft template: I created a document yesterday using a Microsoft Business letter template. I saved the document but I have done everything to open it and can't. I had to do a search on my pc to find it and it tells me that the shortcut has been moved or changed. How can I open this...
  10. Can't open documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open documents: I have windows10 installed but some virus infected my firefox browser and i had no option but to refresh my pc which i didn't know would install windows again ,previously when i upgraded to windows 10 from windows7 .. i could see windows.old folder in which i had all my 7's...