Windows 10: Account Creation, Files Corrupted

Discus and support Account Creation, Files Corrupted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I Made an account on a different Computer, it had a lot of icons on the desktop but then they disappeared for some reason and i'm trying to get it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ojeja, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Ojeja Win User

Account Creation, Files Corrupted

I Made an account on a different Computer,
    it had a lot of icons on the desktop
    but then they disappeared for some reason
    and i'm trying to get it back
    but it says it's corrupted and it even signed me out of my email
    the files have a lot of important Information
    and i need them back

:)

Ojeja, Jun 1, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Account Creation, Files Corrupted

Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Account Creation, Files Corrupted

1. Account Creation, Files Corrupted - Similar Threads - Account Creation Files

2. account creation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  3. account creation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  4. account creation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Corrupt Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupt Account: Dear Microsoft Support,It seems as if my Microsoft account is corrupt. I have been getting problems with apps disappearing after each time I restart my computer, settings being unable to save, certain parameters telling me to contact my organization or saying that I need...
  6. Corrupted account with Read-Only Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupted account with Read-Only Files: Split from this thread.I am asking again. Please help on this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-have-a-corrupted-profile-after-a-recent-update/eb162228-4c88-4ae2-ac5c-0d983694d35e?messageId=5a3dc637-37ec-4164-acc4-c18acc9328aeI have...
  7. Update/Corrupt Account/Files Removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update/Corrupt Account/Files Removed: Kia ora/hello, Windows 10 recently forced another update on my computer. As a result, only one user account is corrupted can log in, but all settings set to default, all files gone. Can access some files via Users>Account name. How do I: 1 Recover removed files the ones...
  8. Windows media creation tool gave me corrupted install.esd file.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows media creation tool gave me corrupted install.esd file.: Hi. I've experience installed windows for so many time. this is my first time encounter the problem. First I downloaded creation tool from official site and proceed to make the USB boot from the official tool. Install.esd missing. Huh I check and it's there. So I just...
  9. Temporary Internet Files Corrupt on User Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Temporary Internet Files Corrupt on User Account: I spent the better part of the day on this yesterday, so I'm hoping this doesn't have a stupid answer. I have the issue with my temporary internet files being corrupt. It does not show a file location and won't scroll past 10 on the "disk space to use", and never saves any...
  10. Recovering files from corrupted User Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recovering files from corrupted User Account?: I'm trying to get my in-laws laptop back up and running. It's so painfully slow to boot / load anything, and for some reason the start menu won't even pop up (Though thankfully the run command appears quite quickly with a Win+R!) Every time I log in it says it couldn't log...