Windows 10: account creation

Discus and support account creation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alphrian, Aug 24, 2022.

1. alphrian Win User

account creation

Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?

:)

alphrian, Aug 24, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 24, 2022
  3. WOW account creation

I just got the original wow no expansiosn and in account creation it asks me for my info.. the payment option.. and i dont want to pay right now i want to get y free month.. But it wont let me pass it..

Charper2013, Aug 24, 2022
  4. account creation

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

account creation

1. account creation - Similar Threads - account creation

2. Reset windows 10 PC and now the mouse and keyboard don't work on the account creation screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset windows 10 PC and now the mouse and keyboard don't work on the account creation screen: So I bought this PC the other day and as the original owner had not reset it I decided to through the windows menu. The mouse and keyboard worked perfectly fine but as soon as it took me to the menu that you first get ton when you have a new windows device the mouse doesn't...
  3. Reset windows 10 PC and now the mouse and keyboard don't work on the account creation screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset windows 10 PC and now the mouse and keyboard don't work on the account creation screen: So I bought this PC the other day and as the original owner had not reset it I decided to through the windows menu. The mouse and keyboard worked perfectly fine but as soon as it took me to the menu that you first get ton when you have a new windows device the mouse doesn't...
  4. Reset windows 10 PC and now the mouse and keyboard don't work on the account creation screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 account creation required for all users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 account creation required for all users?: I'm still using Windows 10 but considering upgrading to 11 - I read that the new update requires you to set up using a Windows account, which is fine for me as I already have one. But, on my home PC there is an account for me, my wife and my child. So the question is: If I...
  6. Windows 11 account creation required for all users?

Windows 11 account creation required for all users?: I'm still using Windows 10 but considering upgrading to 11 - I read that the new update requires you to set up using a Windows account, which is fine for me as I already have one. But, on my home PC there is an account for me, my wife and my child. So the question is: If I...
  7. Windows 10 Account Creation / Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Account Creation / Access: Hello,This is somewhat of a sensitive post. Sadly, my under 18 year old son passed away recently. He has a Windows account, which he used on both his gaming desktop PC and laptop, both running Windows 10.We know he has data, such as photos and music on these devices that we...
  8. Windows 10 Account Creation / Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Account Creation / Access: Hello,This is somewhat of a sensitive post. Sadly, my under 18 year old son passed away recently. He has a Windows account, which he used on both his gaming desktop PC and laptop, both running Windows 10.We know he has data, such as photos and music on these devices that we...
  9. Windows 10 Account Creation / Access

10. account creation

account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...