Windows 10: account creation

Discus and support account creation in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by alphrian, Aug 24, 2022.

1. alphrian Win User

account creation

Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?

:)

alphrian, Aug 24, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 24, 2022
  3. WOW account creation

I just got the original wow no expansiosn and in account creation it asks me for my info.. the payment option.. and i dont want to pay right now i want to get y free month.. But it wont let me pass it..

Charper2013, Aug 24, 2022
  4. account creation

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

account creation

1. account creation - Similar Threads - account creation

2. account creation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  3. account creation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  4. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022: For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been...
  5. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022: For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been...
  6. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to undo creation of user account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to undo creation of user account?: Could somebody please tell me how do I undo what I've done?I tried to disable the login on my Win 10 Pro Home Theater PC following this - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-windows-10-login-screen-on-startup/fda83de1-4fbd-40ae-bea0-677c6aad1a07...
  8. How to undo creation of user account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo creation of user account?: Could somebody please tell me how do I undo what I've done?I tried to disable the login on my Win 10 Pro Home Theater PC following this - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-windows-10-login-screen-on-startup/fda83de1-4fbd-40ae-bea0-677c6aad1a07...
  9. How to undo creation of user account?

10. Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info...: Microsoft Support Help Created Customer Service Confirm that you are not a robot Microsoft Account Verification Code Phone Number No Solve Puzzle Microsoft Account...