Windows 10: Account credit to purchase an app

Discus and support Account credit to purchase an app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I use my Microsoft account credit that I bought with my PayPal account and apply it to the purchase of an app? When I go through the purchasing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cheermom1225, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Account credit to purchase an app

How do I use my Microsoft account credit that I bought with my PayPal account and apply it to the purchase of an app? When I go through the purchasing screens at the end there is no Microsoft account balance option in the drop-down box.

:)

Cheermom1225, Apr 6, 2020

2. Can't purchase apps on phone, adding credit card...

I have the exact same problem as heatherko.

Tried the 4 steps above and when I sign in to billing.microsoft.com I can see my credit card properly listed as a payment method.

But I cannot see it from zune.net, nor can I use it to purchase anything on marketplace as it keeps telling me there is no credit card on file.

Please try to sort this out. It is a very frustrating problem.

Stelios Mintsidis, Apr 6, 2020
  3. BrianJS4 Win User
    Credit card was charged for app purchase, but it wasn't added to my account or phone

I purchased an app from windowsphone.com today. It charged my credit card, but it did not actually give me the app. The error windowsphone.com gave was "Can't get app." I have tried to reinstall it from the Zune software and from my phone, but it just prompts
    me to buy the app again (Doesn't do the "You've already installed this app" thing). If I go to my account at windowsphone.com, it does not show the app in my list of apps.

My phone is up-to-date, and I got an email receipt for the purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

BrianJS4, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Account credit to purchase an app

Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

PreciousLeb, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Account credit to purchase an app

1. Account credit to purchase an app - Similar Threads - Account credit purchase

2. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  3. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  4. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Credit Card for purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit Card for purchases: I am unable to make in game purchases using my Credit Card, I have on file with my Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-for-purchases/f9d7e4d0-d0cf-499c-9bdc-7ba6a4ea410a
  6. Account credit

Account credit: I want to buys v-bucks with my account credit but it's not an option to pay with. How do i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-credit/aa6ce90f-61d8-4791-b24f-223ff888ab9e
  7. Unable to add credit card for purchase.

Unable to add credit card for purchase.: Was attempting to purchase "Dolby Atmos" through the store but when it asks me to add a payment option I cannot get past the state select portion as I am in Canada. It will not let me change from United States to Canada. I already have my card added in my Microsoft account so...
  8. account credit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account credit card: Does Microsoft require a credit card to download free apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-credit-card/04c2ad0f-da21-4fc3-bad7-d2b1a87760df
  9. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...
  10. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...