Windows 10: Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account...

Discus and support Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A non functional computer was restored using a feature on the computer that seemingly deleted the old account and started fresh, so a new username was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brylzj31, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account...

A non functional computer was restored using a feature on the computer that seemingly deleted the old account and started fresh, so a new username was asked for and a fresh start. None of the old photos are available. Is there a way to recover the account or photos that had the pictures at this point?

submitted by /u/brylzj31
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brylzj31, Dec 4, 2019

2. deleted user account

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you willing to create the Family account again?
    • Are you trying to recover the files of the deleted account?
    If you are trying to recover the deleted account files. Microsoft doesn't have that option of recovering.

Note: Once deleted, the user accounts cannot be recovered. Make sure you back up any data if required.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 4, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account...

Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed.

Yes I have tried that already as listed in OP.

Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account... [​IMG]

MrWhispers, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account...

1. Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account... - Similar Threads - Account deleted seemingly

2. How to recover family link account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover family link account: I stop supervision from my child, stop parental control and deleted my account to family link as family manager. But my childs phone can't deactivate family link and parental control in security which unable him to add another gmail account and cant uninstall the parental...
  3. How to recover family link account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover family link account: I stop supervision from my child, stop parental control and deleted my account to family link as family manager. But my childs phone can't deactivate family link and parental control in security which unable him to add another gmail account and cant uninstall the parental...
  4. Microsoft account seems to be deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account seems to be deleted: Hello, I'm posting using my second account. My main account seemingly out of nowhere been deleted and is gone. First time when i tried to log in , Microsoft doesn't recognize the account at all and told me that the account does not exist. It might be because of a incident...
  5. Microsoft account seems to be deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account seems to be deleted: Hello, I'm posting using my second account. My main account seemingly out of nowhere been deleted and is gone. First time when i tried to log in , Microsoft doesn't recognize the account at all and told me that the account does not exist. It might be because of a incident...
  6. Microsoft account seems to be deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. recover deleted administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recover deleted administrator account: Hi, I had two administrator account on my windows 10. but I accidentally deleted my first admin account how i can get it back or at least get my data back?...
  8. Recover a child's account in my Microsoft Family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recover a child's account in my Microsoft Family account: One of my children in my Microsoft Family Account has forgotten their password.How do I recover this account or reset the password? I've filled out the Recover your account form twice and still cannot recover this account. The account shows correctly in my...
  9. how to delete family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to delete family account: In the past, I added email to family accounts but this is my email. I want to remove this account but when I click " manage family settings online ",It will link this email and I can't remove this email on my computer I want to use local account not link window account and...
  10. Delete Account Picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete Account Picture: GO TO THE FOIL FOLLOWING LINK AND PERFORM THE STEPS: https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-a-User-Account-Picture-in-Windows-10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-account-picture/5c134a06-9c59-4f02-a1ad-cf0ce9f22828"